Big Ben leaving?

Astro's fan huh? Guess what, you just hang in there, took us 20 fuckin years to have a winning team. Don't give up and stick with them.

Ben over the hill? Yea he's getting there, but I bet he will become a good backup QB for the Steelers in about 4 years.
I don't like Romo either. Naw... I'm in the worst boat of all. I'm a Texans/Astros fan. I'm used to getting my heart torn out every year, though the Texans did kick PGHs ass in their inaugural season, which was fun for us.

But I believe Romo would have been a world beater in a decent organization. He'll, he'd have been a world beater in PGH.

Roethlisberger is over the hill, slow and generally disrespected by America. He had his day.

He'll end up in Oakland or Miami. Maybe Buffalo.

Now you'll excuse me ... It's time for the Texans to get the shit beat out of them again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well you do know how to pick and surround yourself with losers....... I'll give you that.

Now you'll excuse me ... It's time for the Texans to get the shit beat out of them again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lookin pretty good so far Yessup, like to see the Texans beat the crap out of them pussys. Texas up 10 zip
I don't like Romo either. Naw... I'm in the worst boat of all. I'm a Texans/Astros fan. I'm used to getting my heart torn out every year, though the Texans did kick PGHs ass in their inaugural season, which was fun for us.

But I believe Romo would have been a world beater in a decent organization. He'll, he'd have been a world beater in PGH.

Roethlisberger is over the hill, slow and generally disrespected by America. He had his day.

He'll end up in Oakland or Miami. Maybe Buffalo.

texans/astros fan heh? I can see why you spend so much time on here then
No shit! This has been a ridiculous year. If I'm going to drop a couple huskies to get fucked, I wanna get fucked!

Texans are the biggest bunch of losers in the NFL. and they'll probably fuck up the first draft pick, too.

I'm still pissed about MLB moving Houston to the pussy league!

BTW -- PNC Park is awesome! One of the greatest places to see a ball game. Saw the Bucs and Astros there a few years back on July 4th. And there was a rain delay in the middle of the game. Fabulous!

BUT FOR THE RECORD, I FUCKING HATE ALL THINGS DALLAS ... Except the tang. They DO got tang!
The Texans lost. Oh well.
come to buffalo Ben i will pay for your ladies!!!
The Texans lost. Oh well. Originally Posted by bambino
Getting used to it, Bambino. Doesn't even upset me anymore. They'll clean house after the season.
Without Ben you shitbirds would be worse than the Texans. Originally Posted by WTF
Ben makes about 11 mil this season, at least thats what i think i heard someone say recently. Add 10 or 15 million more to that with this shit roster and we will be as bad as the Texans in no time.
Paying him that kind of money is just a mistake...period
All those guys play themselves into unaffordability. They have a few good years and then get contracts the teams can't afford and they don't deserve.

That's how NFL does "parity."
Getting used to it, Bambino. Doesn't even upset me anymore. They'll clean house after the season. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
BTW, what other Pro QB in PA is better than Ben? Now remember, Boston is not in PA.
Austin Westlake HS grad QB Nick Foles (one of two Westlake HS QBs in the NFL ... name the other) is having a better year than Rapeslisberger. And the Eagles, with a backup quarterback, are in first place.

No fan of the Eagles, though I do enjoy it whenever anybody makes the Cowgirls look bad.

But that's the fact, Bambino. Stats, fantasy points, W-L. Foles is having a better season.

I think you'll see the Texans back on top again next year. But I'm watching the NBA now. (...are you?)
NBA sucks

But that's the fact, Bambino. Stats, fantasy points, W-L. Foles is having a better season. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yes he is having a better season, but he still ain't a better QB than Ben. He couldn't make a pimple on Ben's balls. Better season don't mean shit