San Antonio - A Model Community!

Netx9, yes it's nice their moving here, and hopefully enticing their friends to join them. Candi travels but decided she liked sa best, bailey moved from amarillo which was too far away, karla wasn't that far but moved closer, sweet cara put right in a post she visited and decided not to leave, paris plz is spending most of her time with us, several others recently have also decided to either move here, come back, visit 1st time, more often, or make us one of their regular stops. There must be something about this community.

Of course, we secretly have have our providers seduce other providers to get them here.
Bailey hopefully will convince abbynicole to move here, or least spend some more time here(if you've seen the pictures I think she can do it)
Now we have candi to send out and bring back people with similar views

Let's see, at the Halloween party their were a lot of providers from dallas, houston, austin that would feel welcome in san antonio.

sorry, just a bit of fun
I'm always amazed at how friendly the people in Texas and San Antonio in particular are, I moved here almost 30 years from Pa, left for Mi for awhile, came back to be with family and because I've never found a place like SA and the people here.
No one is entitled to or has a 'right' to use this website. There are other places you can take your 'business' if eccie is not to your liking. You can start your own site and run it as you see fit....

I like ECCIE Fine..... Most of ECCIE chugs along pretty cool.... I'm from San Antonio and will be playing down there more and more and am naturally going to post.

Or stick to the forums you do appreciate (Austin). I'm sure you get pm-s thanking you, but i also see as many public comments expressing dislike of your comments and preaching. Since that doesn't fit with your narrative, you pay no mind to it.

And yes, 'hobby related' is a broad term. Entertaining and thought provoking is in the eye of the beholder. Until such time that there is a stricter definition for this forum as to what is appropriate, your opinion is just that, an opinion.

and you will be hearing me and others voice it more and ore in coming months

Mods, if it makes Whispers and Co happy, feel free to move this to Sandbox. That will hopefully give them one less thing to grouse about.

I tend to not play in the sand box.... Seems like where ya put the kids huh?

To the rest of the San Antonio Family, I miss you already. The Rest of you are welcoming and it's no wonder that some great gals are calling SA their new home like Candi Staxx, Bailey, Karla who have moved there, and a recent transplant, SweetCara, who I haven't met, but was very engaging and sweet in pm-s. Not to mention a number of recent visitors who also appreciate the community, like Abby Nicole.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Netx9

Well.. Sorry you miss us so soon...... When will you be back? Remodeling is in prgress and we should have a whole new look in the Spring!
Guess I'm spoiled. In austin when you PM a mod they actually PM you back. I have had Space PM me saying he messed up. The same Space that has given me points because I messed. Interesting concept don't you think? That's a "class" act. And no like Mokoa I have never met him.

Respect is something thats earened not demanded!
Remodeling is in prgress and we should have a whole new look in the Spring! Originally Posted by Whispers

Spring?!?!
You're kidding, right?!
Damn, seems like an eternity away....

KKA
  • Netx9
  • 11-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Multiple posts not on OP topic. Mods, please advise.
I am on topic though. San Antonio is not remotely a model community. Is more like the stepford community. Lots of does and the few humans afraid to show themselves
On topic does not necessary mean agreeing with you

And you invite interactions when you exchange.
Thank you Netx & sms. I have to say this is one of the most awesome communities I have had the pleasure of being apart of! A lot of wonderful ladies & gents! I am working on Abby lol

I owe everyone here a HUGE thank you for making me feel so welcome, safe & at home!!

I was so worried when I first moved here. Coming from West Texas to the big city....that all changed though.

XoXoXo
Great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones! ... Gentlemen, and Ladies alike! Hope to see you all soon again Originally Posted by Netx9
Next9 it was great meeting you the other day you don't be a stranger you are always welcomed here (looking forward to the reviews LOL!)

I am working on Abby lol

I owe everyone here a HUGE thank you for making me feel so welcome, safe & at home!!

I was so worried when I first moved here. Coming from West Texas to the big city....that all changed though.

XoXoXo Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
Bailey I have to say I am so happy you decided to move here it is always great to see your smiling face whether it is BCD or at a social.

As for Abby even though I didn't get a chance to meet her this time I will definitely want to meet her the next time she is here (the hell with work lol)
Multiple posts not on OP topic. Mods, please advise. Originally Posted by Netx9
I could see why you might want to post this here. The post is in fact NOT on topic but I guess that's better than being ignored.
Guess I'm spoiled. In austin when you PM a mod they actually PM you back. I have had Space PM me saying he messed up. The same Space that has given me points because I messed. Interesting concept don't you think? That's a "class" act. And no like Mokoa I have never met him.

Respect is something thats earened not demanded! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh wow i've had the same experience too. The SA mod here( not JJ or Aztec Prince) usually PM me back in a timely fashion. Heck we even talked about the time he banned me... No hard feelings because I know I messed up. Hmm does that make me spoiled? Aww man I'm off topic ...my bad.
I don't have any issues with this community. We all go about our business and enjoy these boards for what they're worth. We have a good group of providers and I know I've been blessed with good clients. Model community in my eyes

To the rest of the San Antonio Family, I miss you already. The Rest of you are welcoming and it's no wonder that some great gals are calling SA their new home like Candi Staxx, Bailey, Karla who have moved there, and a recent transplant, SweetCara, who I haven't met, but was very engaging and sweet in pm-s. Not to mention a number of recent visitors who also appreciate the community, like Abby Nicole.

Can't wait til your back!

-So Glad to Call SA home!
You are soooooo damn hot, Netx9!!!!! Can't wait to see you again!!!
XOXO

No one is entitled to or has a 'right' to use this website. There are other places you can take your 'business' if eccie is not to your liking. You can start your own site and run it as you see fit.... Or stick to the forums you do appreciate (Austin). I'm sure you get pm-s thanking you, but i also see as many public comments expressing dislike of your comments and preaching. Since that doesn't fit with your narrative, you pay no mind to it.

And yes, 'hobby related' is a broad term. Entertaining and thought provoking is in the eye of the beholder. Until such time that there is a stricter definition for this forum as to what is appropriate, your opinion is just that, an opinion.

Mods, if it makes Whispers and Co happy, feel free to move this to Sandbox. That will hopefully give them one less thing to grouse about.

No one is entitled to or has a 'right' to use this website. There are other places you can take your 'business' if eccie is not to your liking. You can start your own site and run it as you see fit.... Or stick to the forums you do appreciate (Austin). I'm sure you get pm-s thanking you, but i also see as many public comments expressing dislike of your comments and preaching. Since that doesn't fit with your narrative, you pay no mind to it.

.Thank you guys and gals for making it the way it should be and will always stay that way...Dezirie