Do guys like late nights??

• KCboy
  • 12-01-2013, 07:05 AM
Kylie late nights with you or anytime is great with me
My question would be back to you? What do you like time wise for ideal love shacking up?
I like early afternoons. I don't like nights or late nights I don't like being the tenth guy of the day. Originally Posted by Lubeman

I like Mid-Mornings around 10: to 2: time frame.
This let's the Providers set their times for the Clients getting off work to make a quick stop and meet.
I like the late night appointments, but I understand why some of the ladies may not. Chances of getting an inebriated client increase as it gets later in the evening.
I don't mind late nights. Sometimes I am bored. I always appreciate advance notice though as I am not sitting around with my hair, makeup and lingerie after about 7.
I love late nights but it is hard for me to find a reliable girl at that time. I'm sure its the same for the girls, but less than 10% of my late night attempts work out. Mostly because things get dragged out hours for no reason. Originally Posted by bigryan222
Exactly. I am much more likely to be looking late night, but it is hard to get things set up at that time. I'm not going to call someone at 1am and expect an answer, unless their ad specifically says they are up that late.
I love am appointments. I get horny when I get up and I get thirstier it seems like to me.YUMMY
While I offer fairly late hours I don't find most trying to meet later than 8/9 pm.
I would like am visits but due to work schedule is really hard for me. I will take a day off to treat myself.
I'm 24/7 and love late night fun. I like that "nobody in KC is having more fun than I am right now" feeling that I get sometimes.
I know there are general times of day most providers are available, and while there are also certain times of day most providers won't be available, don't give up.

Persistence.

Ask, ask, and keep asking. If you want a date after 7PM, ask until you're told to stop asking. If you want a date before 6AM, ask until you're told to stop asking. If a provider doesn't say quit asking, then keep on asking!

One day she might wake up super early and be unable to fall back asleep or she may take an afternoon nap and then be unable to fall back asleep around her usual bed time. The answer might be no 9 out of 10 times, but if you ask enough, maybe one day it will happen.

It may be bad to say this but… however you contact the provider, could also put something in there like… sending this to three of my ATF's, whoever gets back to me first or whoever can get here the soonest is the lady I want to see. To create a bit of urgency. It would also give you an out for if the provider gets back to you too late.

For something at 1AM where you might be unsure if the provider is even still awake, say something like… I'll be awake for another 30 minutes. If you get back to me before 1:30AM, I would love to see you; if after 1:30AM, I will be in bed and most likely already passed out.

I think most providers would agree that it is OK to email at any time of day. I could be very wrong here… but emails are different than calling or texting and having your name or number flash across the screen where we might want to answer, but just can't.

You could even ask the provider, "Is it OK if I continue asking you for super early/late dates, as long as we agree your answer might most often be no?" Also finding out the providers preferred mode of contact for… after hours.
Just wanted to know what you guys think the pro's and con's of late night rendezvous
Originally Posted by Kylie Summers
since when i'm in kansas city, i'm working all day, then dinner w/ proj team members after work, i prefer later evening, like 9 or 930 or 10, usually for 1.5 hr appts.
according to prior posts, i'm in the minority of hobbyists wanting intimate delites at those times.

maybe that means more for KCQuestor and me?

It may be bad to say this but… however you contact the provider, could also put something in there like… sending this to three of my ATF's, whoever gets back to me first or whoever can get here the soonest is the lady I want to see. To create a bit of urgency. It would also give you an out for if the provider gets back to you too late. Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise
really

after being castigated a few times in the past, i NEVER tell a woman that i'm checking w/ one or more other women for an appt, even if it's at different times of the day or days of the week.
i would esp never tell her [essentially] "whoever contacts me first wins!"

pleasant surprise, you're saying you'd be cool w/ receiving a communication like that?

or did i misread something?
  • Emmie
  • 12-07-2013, 12:44 AM
I like late nights when I am available. I'm a total night owl!
Just wanted to know what you guys think the pro's and con's of late night rendezvous
Originally Posted by Kylie Summers
I usually am up late at night looking for someone quality to play with. So many ladies end their working day early that there is an opportunity for some to make money there.
I'm not allowed out after dark.

lol
It may be bad to say this but… however you contact the provider, could also put something in there like… sending this to three of my ATF's, whoever gets back to me first or whoever can get here the soonest is the lady I want to see. To create a bit of urgency. It would also give you an out for if the provider gets back to you too late. Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise

really

after being castigated a few times in the past, i NEVER tell a woman that i'm checking w/ one or more other women for an appt, even if it's at different times of the day or days of the week.
i would esp never tell her [essentially] "whoever contacts me first wins!"

pleasant surprise, you're saying you'd be cool w/ receiving a communication like that?

or did i misread something? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I'd be cool w/ receiving a communication like that, yes.

One, I don't want my delayed response to be the reason your needs don't get met.

Two, if I wait too long to respond, it lets me know upfront that I may miss out on being able to see you.

Three, in the hobby, I strongly believe very few guys are committed to or exclusive with just one provider.

I assume guys have needs, and I assume those needs are going to be met one way or another, with or without me being the one to meet them. I don't view it as a bad thing to be upfront with a provider.

It is unfortunate you've been castigated a few times in the past, but all because you were, doesn't make it right.