What's your perfect pair of Jeans?

• WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Calvin Klein Originally Posted by TexRich
I can't believe you admit that TR
I can't believe you admit that TR Originally Posted by WTF
why, they look good on me?

I dont wear boots or need bootcut jeans or gruffy jeans.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 12:31 PM
why, they look good on me?

I dont wear boots or need bootcut jeans or gruffy jeans. Originally Posted by TexRich
Personally , I do not care if all you fella's wear Daisy Duke shorts. I an't watching what ya'll are wearing!
Personally , I do not care if all you fella's wear Daisy Duke shorts. I an't watching what ya'll are wearing! Originally Posted by WTF

what the fuck are you talking about?
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 12:34 PM
what the fuck are you talking about? Originally Posted by TexRich
Willis
I am a Levi's Low Rise gal & usually buy them at Goodwill. $7.99 sure beats $50 for a pair of broken in, great-fitting, high quality jeans! If I can find them in "short", that is a FIND!

I like some other jeans, too, depending on the cut, but wear Junior styles rather than Misses. My waist is too high & I have a Bo Derek ribcage so the high-waisted styles tend to cut into my ribs which is really not comfy.

Angels, Z Cavaricci, and Refuge work for me, too.

I LOVE JEANS & high heels!

BTW, I bet you agree that it's funny I admitted to buying my jeans at Goodwill in the Diamonds & Tuxedos forum, eh? What can I say? Saving where you can leaves more funds available for other needs.

*smooches*
The jeans that fits me better than the True Religion I got are from Forever 21. They were like 30 something bucks but fit my petite body perfectly. Originally Posted by NinaMorgan
Funny you should mention True Religion jeans. My friend in another state bought a pair and didn't like how they fit her. She paid over $200 for them and didn't want to throw them away. So, she packed them up and sent them to me. I wore them once and never again. They were the worst fit for me.
Wrangler, Boot Cut. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Starched with a seam worn with Ropers turns my head every time.

Gap – Long and Lean or Curvy styles. Size 4. $69.50 unless they are on sale.
My favorites are Big Star as found here:
http://www.buckle.com/products/big-s...nd-Cg21068.jsp

They are the only jeans that I have found that really fit my very petite frame....they hug my tiny derriere perfectly....

Kisses & Licks,
Shelby
I am a Levi's Low Rise gal & usually buy them at Goodwill. $7.99 sure beats $50 for a pair of broken in, great-fitting, high quality jeans! If I can find them in "short", that is a FIND!

I like some other jeans, too, depending on the cut, but wear Junior styles rather than Misses. My waist is too high & I have a Bo Derek ribcage so the high-waisted styles tend to cut into my ribs which is really not comfy.

Angels, Z Cavaricci, and Refuge work for me, too.

I LOVE JEANS & high heels!

BTW, I bet you agree that it's funny I admitted to buying my jeans at Goodwill in the Diamonds & Tuxedos forum, eh? What can I say? Saving where you can leaves more funds available for other needs.

*smooches* Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I don't think it's funny, I think it's smart. On the other hand, my snob factor would enter into play if you bought your jeans at JCPenny or Sears, YIKES! But, you can get some high end nice articles of clothing from thrift stores, second hand, and Goodwill. You just have to know how to shop and be sure to buy current styles. Nothing worse than buying high waisted late '80's early '90's cut jeans, YUCK!
Do they still make Jordache?

Shopping for jeans is about as much fun as bikini shopping. I end up exhausted and in tears at the end
Funny you should mention True Religion jeans. My friend in another state bought a pair and didn't like how they fit her. She paid over $200 for them and didn't want to throw them away. So, she packed them up and sent them to me. I wore them once and never again. They were the worst fit for me. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Your friend has same experience I had. I paid over 300 for them and they squashed my derriere. True Religion jeans are made for girls with NOASSATALL syndrome.
This past fall one of my favorite local shops went out of business. The owner of the shop sold all jeans for $25. These were jeans that ranged in price from $110 to over $200. Needless to say I bought many pairs. Gotta love a great sale!
...slightly used pair of True Religion jeans. Make an offer.
Wrangler, Boot Cut. Originally Posted by Rudyard K

What RK said.