Immunity!..immunity? You don't have any stinkin immunity.

On that we can agree! Originally Posted by WTF
a. pat down
b. strip search
c. cavity search
d. all of the above

Aggie Multiple Choice Question
  • CJ7
  • 12-19-2013, 02:05 PM
a. pat down
b. strip search
c. cavity search
d. all of the above

Aggie Multiple Choice Question Originally Posted by LexusLover

male multiple choice question.
The point that I'm trying to make is that the federal government will take someone in this country illegally and give them bail after they rape, kill, or assault someone. We put them back out on the street. What this woman did is not nice...kind of deplorable you might say but a body cavity search? Really? Is this how the USA treats people? Is this just another example of the police out of control? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Professor is crawdaddying now.

Don't the police body cavity search every single person that goes into jail unless it's just the drunk tank? You probably know, don't you Prof?

Find something else to be outraged about, this one isn't blowing up anybody's skirt.
JD lives for the cavity searches...
JD lives for the cavity searches... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
  • BJerk
  • 12-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Why not use a metal detector and drug test inmates? They certainly have enough cameras in jail to keep an eye out. No more cavity searches!!
Don't the police body cavity search every single person that goes into jail unless it's just the drunk tank? You probably know, don't you Prof? Originally Posted by timpage
I'm sure there is a "pole" on it somewhere.
So a body cavity search is the norm for a paperwork crime? Crawdadding? You must watch Duck Dynasty. and once again, Eva goes for the gay position. I think I can see a pattern developing.
JD loves cavity searched !!!!