Fun With Drones

• WTF
  • 12-30-2013, 10:54 PM
Anybody else think COG is a drone?
Anybody else think COG is a drone? Originally Posted by WTF
Nope! Do you?

We have never had a theocracy for our government! Originally Posted by Bert Jones

Aren't you black Bertie? Don't you take your orders from the Reverend Wrights in the pulpit? along with the Reverend Jacksons and the fake Reverend Sharptons.
  • BJerk
  • 12-31-2013, 06:59 AM
Aren't you black Bertie? Don't you take your orders from the Reverend Wrights in the pulpit? along with the Reverend Jacksons and the fake Reverend Sharptons. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Guidance, not orders. However, I'm not the government. I am a simple citizen yearning to live in a just society, one where the little guy has a chance to work hard and succeed, not see it all stolen from him by greedy corporations.
98% of black people vote for democrats.......sounds like orders to me.
  • FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 07:59 AM
Guidance, not orders. However, I'm not the government. I am a simple citizen yearning to live in a just society, one where the little guy has a chance to work hard and succeed, not see it all stolen from him by greedy corporations. Originally Posted by Bert Jones

careful ... choose a side ....their are dugging

100% of idiots vote republican.
100% of idiots vote republican. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not while Bert Jones is alive...
  • BJerk
  • 12-31-2013, 04:34 PM
Not while Bert Jones is alive... Originally Posted by ExNYer
I think he meant 100% of Republican voters where idiots, idiot.
I think he meant 100% of Republican voters where idiots, idiot. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
No, he clearly wrote that 100% of idiots vote GOP. Can't you read?

And my response indicated that so long as you are alive, there is at least one idiot that votes Democrat.

Got it now?
My bad sorry.
  • BJerk
  • 12-31-2013, 06:32 PM
No, he clearly wrote that 100% of idiots vote GOP. Can't you read?

And my response indicated that so long as you are alive, there is at least one idiot that votes Democrat.

Got it now? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yes, I've got it - you are an idiot!
Guidance, not orders. However, I'm not the government. I am a simple citizen yearning to live in a just society, one where the little guy has a chance to work hard and succeed, not see it all stolen from him by greedy corporations. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Yes, you apparently would MUCH PREFER it be stolen by a greedy government, hmm BJ?

And so long as you keep voting Democrat BJ, Iva's statement that 100% of all idiots vote Republican will be wrong. Did you get it finally?
  • BJerk
  • 01-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Yes, you apparently would MUCH PREFER it be stolen by a greedy government, hmm BJ?

And so long as you keep voting Democrat BJ, Iva's statement that 100% of all idiots vote Republican will be wrong. Did you get it finally? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I get it - you are an idiot, also.
The idiot is the one who wants an economy where the little guy has a chance to work hard and succeed (capitalism) just so the government can take it and redistribute it to those who won't. That is BJerks ideal society.