Al Quada not involved in Bengahzi attack, crude video in part to blame (NY Times investigation)

If first you don't succeed post again in larger letters.
I don't think CNN wrote it that way, Corpy. In fact I am sure they didn't make the words "former" and "David petraeus" smaller than other words.

and I'm positive they didn't share their story with another media outlet.

what I am positive of is that the NYT doesn't make up bullshit and YOU DO, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

How's Lucky Pierre? Squeak, squeak, squeak!
I don't think CNN wrote it that way, Corpy. In fact I am sure they didn't make the words "former" and "David petraeus" smaller than other words.

and I'm positive they didn't share their story with another media outlet.

what I am positive of is that the NYT doesn't make up bullshit and YOU DO, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

How's Lucky Pierre? Squeak, squeak, squeak! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That was for your edification, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; especially since your lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM ass was trying to ignore and deflect from Petraeus's affiliation with the CIA. BTW, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that's Petraeus with a capital 'P' -- according to CNN.
That was for your edification, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; especially since your lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM ass was trying to ignore and deflect from Petraeus's affiliation with the CIA. BTW, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that's Petraeus with a capital 'P' -- according to CNN. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

How come you aren't calling Petraeus a sexual predator like you do slick Willie?
Petraeus had an affair outside his chain of command, slick Willie went after people that he had control over. The woman in the Petraeus affair was a mature, voluntary participant. The women that slick Willie went after were not mature, or were not always that voluntary.

Tell me you really can't see the difference Eva.
See my post in the other thread.
Tell me you really can't see the difference Eva. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If he can't, the EEOC will counsel him on the distinction.
  • CJ7
  • 01-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Petraeus had an affair outside his chain of command, slick Willie went after people that he had control over. The woman in the Petraeus affair was a mature, voluntary participant. The women that slick Willie went after were not mature, or were not always that voluntary.

Tell me you really can't see the difference Eva. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

assuming that was the ONLY affair the General has had .

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNNNNNNN
Assumption? Do you have proof? Do you think you have the moral authority to make a call on someone like Patraeus? I'm not sure you have the authority to talk about slick Willie.
  • CJ7
  • 01-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Assumption? Do you have proof? Do you think you have the moral authority to make a call on someone like Patraeus? I'm not sure you have the authority to talk about slick Willie. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

oh, please.

do you have any proof the horn-dog general didn't pork younger girls inside his circle of military offerings ?

you're a moron btw.
assuming that was the ONLY affair the General has had . Originally Posted by CJ7
And that is the "assumption" based on the existing facts.

Are you about to come out of the closet and report another one?

Are you about to come out of the closet and report another one? Originally Posted by LexusLover

When are you coming out? Making like JD'S butt buddy.
Maybe some of you should read ......... Mitt tried to nail Obama in the debate and Candy Crowley came to his defense. Nothing partisan there. Now the NYT is trying to come to Obama's and Clinton's defense. Big surprise.

You lefties are right about one thing though. The American public just doesn't care. That's a shame but the truth. Most people just don't pay attention.

IMHO........ It isn't that the attack happened and that Americans died that is the scandal. It is how the Obama administration lied about the cause of the attack because it didn't fit their campaign message. If you don't understand that's what happened IMO you are either to uninformed to post here or you are just a partisan hack. So which is it????????????
  • CJ7
  • 01-02-2014, 04:11 PM

Are you about to come out of the closet and report another one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
are you about to grow up ?

LOOK who's talking about coming out of the closet!!!

LMAO!