It never fails...

You saw him too? The chainsaw dildo man? I liked him!
Did I read that right? You can rewire broken toys? What about a burnt up purple wand?! Now that thing gave me endless pleasure and entertainment!
wait for it...
Ahahahahaha! My guy wasn't in TX...but this means that there are at least TWO men in this country who want to attach rubber dicks to saws and put them inside of our bodies? Christ. ER nurses probably have some really awesome stories.

I need to add an electrician to my list of barter buddies. Also, proceed with caution when it comes to guys with wood working skills.
Ok, I just wanted to be under Jenns!!!!!

BTW, I know all about fabricating those saws and attachments!!

What...huh???? back on topic........This is a most shameless thread, but since it is 2 pages long, I am not going to remove the thread no will I close it.

No more mention of availability, but the rest of the convo has been quite entertaining and almost everyone (except the person that sent the RTM) seems to be taking it in the tongue in cheek spirit it seems to have been meant.

Play nicely!!!
I just wanted to be under Space. And say that I'm available.
Ahahahahaha! My guy wasn't in TX...but this means that there are at least TWO men in this country who want to attach rubber dicks to saws and put them inside of our bodies? Christ. ER nurses probably have some really awesome stories.

I need to add an electrician to my list of barter buddies. Also, proceed with caution when it comes to guys with wood working skills. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
woodworking skills ? hmmmm
knotty for a reason
I just wanted to be under Space. And say that I'm available. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Someone is just begging for a spanking!!!

Spacemtn
Can I watch? She gives a pretty good one.
Love being under Scarlett...lol
Well I want under you all.. yay I win....space....Claire. ..scarlett....knotty man....and VLombardi......lucky slut I am
I haven't done any reviews (except here) but i can vouch for the excitement of seeing claire, daddys girl and scarlett with that sybian contraption. It's awesome
I like top or bottom or sideways or standing... Just whatever floats the boat at the moment. And.... ummm... I can spank a girl to orgasm. I'm a highly trained and experienced professional in just about all things SEXUAL. *rowr*

I'll bring my infamous Smiley Spanky Spoon to the gathering later this week. I've been harangued from folks who remember it as a highlight to our socials. Fellas appreciated how the ladies in attendance seemed quite willing to bend over - even bare their tushes - for a swat or several as the situation warranted. We were sometimes a bit rowdy since we had private venues in those days. Good times!! Yes indeed! :-) I sure miss some of our community members who've either moved on or no longer participate. Sending love to ya'! *MWAH*

As for the other stuff... My Hitachi was one of several nice toys from one of my fave perv, Toulmin. `*Hello if you're out there, my Fellow Fetish Freak! XOXOX* In the past cpl yrs, I've become quite dependent on that dang thing. Life-changing events tend to affect every aspect of your existence, it seems, and that big king-sized bed didn't look all that cozy when I was by myself. I'm definitely intellectually stimulated so, as posted earlier in the thread, I'd have to up the ante to win the honey pot. I've had this Hitachi for about four years now. In the last five or six months, I've had Jenns' "electrical sparks" flying and charring the bedding both at home and incall! I was so glad the breaker box was actually in the room I stayed the time I tripped the breakers! lol Anyway, I took that sucker completely apart when it didn't power back up! I reinforced the inner cord guard and cut out the burned part of the wiring, stripped it & used wire nuts and electrical tape to seal everything nice & tight. That lasted a couple of months. I fixed it up pretty good last night. Oh yeah! I have some leopard print duct tape (OF COURSE KAT DOES!) I wrapped the entire unit other than the business end which not only gives it that personal touch, but muffles some of the noise. You have to find that "sweet spot" that needs pressure applied to quiet the BUZZING!

Don't laugh... Well... .OK, I want you to ROFLYFAO honestly. hehehe Anyway, as naughty as I am - and yes, my reputation was well-deserved - I get very embarrassed and inhibited about being overheard while masturbating. Walk-in closets are quite handy. I've had quick setup bedroll, pillows and extension cords ready to go when the opportunity presented itself and I needed to purge the urge. The Hitachi has two speeds: HIGH and SUPERSONIC. The associated hum seems to scream: MASTURBATORIUM IN SESSION!!! OMG! Sometimes, if I heard my roommate come home, I'd turn it off and totally FREEZE! That is just WEIRD! lol FYI, Jenns. I totally melted the back off my mom's Osterizer Vibra-Massage one summer. The two previous summers, I'd experimented with different positions and attachments and preferred laying on my stomach with both arms in a V beneath me so that my hands could rest on either side of the device to control the trajectory. (How you like them $5.00 words, eh? Hmmm?) I'd also discovered that NO attachments on the metal tip increased the intensity, even moreso as the metal became heated from use! Frankly, I"m surprised my clit has any sensitivity after all the abuse! I actually fell asleep one afternoon in this way and when I awoke, there were bright red burns on the upper inside of my thighs, I was uber swollen in the naughty bits and there was obvious damage to the plastic casing as it had become discolored and melted! Man!!! I don't think my mom said anything to me about it. If she did, it's one of those repressed memories! *ahem* Anyway, I hadn't intended to be so detailed, but... Well... 4:20 is anytime sometimes. *cough*cough*

So, I may still have the uncontrollable "libido of two 19 yr olds" but I have no control over the unfortunate flip-side that takes me out for weeks at a time. We all seem to dance around the topic, but if I had a newbie rush, it was about two and a half years long. I worked between 12-19 appointments on most weeks. Then, the past three years, I was UTR & on hiatus during pregnancy & recovery. As a result of being overly generous to various people who crossed my path, my lease wasn't renewed and I lost my private incall, so upon reentering the hobby publicly, my availability has been very limited. Add the other "changes" going on in my 46 yr old body and you can see that my sexual needs are overwhelming at times! Who wants to be seen squirming & grinding at a stop light because you're subconsciously reacting to raging hormones??? Geez, Thelma & Louise! Sux ass! *and not the nice way*

Still with me? I'm so friggin' long-winded! SORRY! *BLUSHING*

The short and sweet... ADVERSITY LEADS TO DIVERSITY!

When in need, you discover all sorts of hidden abilities you didn't know you had till then! Ohhhh yeahhhhh... If any of you ladies needs help with yoru exploding devices, give me a holler and I'll see if I can help. :-)

I'm getting off here now! Missed karaoke fun to entertain (MOST) and annoy (SOME) myself and others sharing my silly sexcapades. Hope you got a chuckle at least.

XOXOX

KATastrophicallyFun...

Take care & have fun out there!
Well while I cannot vouch for Kit Kats ability to hand out a good spanking I can vouch for her ability to take one. Although she did wimper a couple of times when my riding crop hit the mark.
As for Claire, she can spank me with that tongue of her's anytime.
It sounds like some of you need these to handle those appliances:

Though a little pricey, the Eroscillator is pretty effective, ergonomic, and fairly quiet.
Well I want under you all.. yay I win....space....Claire. ..scarlett....knotty man....and VLombardi......lucky slut I am Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
That would be a very intense and very draining group session for all involved.