Understanding P411 for noobs

I was never asked any bank info, however I was OK'D by a provider who was a member of 411 had a minimum of questions .
Anyone with two solid provider references is eligible for a free six month trial membership, no real life info needed (outside of the small bits used to create your client id), no credit card needed and no strings attached.

Six Month Trial Application

Always,
Gina
I started back in ASPD days, I was a newbie and found it hard to schedule appt's because of my info I had to give to each provider. Not just one. So after looking at providers ads I saw that P411 and Datechk were the common screening tools.

I joined both as I would rather have only one or two companies with very little info on me.
For me it was just get approved by a couple of providers and pay a yearly fee and some contact info and I was done!

P411 became dominant with the ladies I see and it has made my life simple!
I feel much more secure knowing the lady is also willing to be verified by P411.

I limit myself to these providers as to my thinking if they are willing to go through the process their TCB is going to be better and easier for me as a whole.
As in anything there are exceptions but after 6 years I have nothing I can complain about.

It may not be for everyone but its sure made my life easier. Again just my Opinon.
It may not be for everyone but its sure made my life easier. Again just my Opinon. Originally Posted by WOMBAT
That is exactly how I see it and why I was happy to pony up the money to renew my 411 when my first year expired.

Not for everyone obviously, but worth it for me.
I found P-411 a great idea but the price just escalated to the point I couldn't handle it. I have cut back on my hobby funds to the point some thing had to go. I have always found the staff at P-411 to be helpful and would continue if the funds were available.
Great articles thanks for the helpful info Gina ! I've had a few concerns about p411 prior to reading this too !
For the most part, I LIKE P411. If there is a man who contacts me and he is on there with ok's, then that's kinda the point of having a P411 account, right? So the lady can feel "secure" in seeing him. He has paid to be screened.....But....
I have 2 issues that I do NOT like.

1.) I do NOT like having a provider contacting me for a reference on a P411 member, with an arms length of "ok"s on the page, and I am one of them who are on that list, and I have clearly given him an "ok" on P411. Why would I, or any provider, give someone an "ok" if he were not "ok"????? I would NOT. Yet some providers perhaps are just paranoid. I see an ok, and I am fine with that and will see the man.

2.) Say the man is NOT "ok". I want P411 to let me tell the other ladies looking him up if he contacts them and see why they may want to reconsider seeing the man. I even asked Gina why she won't allow it and she said she thinks it will just reduce itself into a drama "he said/she said kind of thing and she doesn't want that on her site. Seriously? So when, and there are really not many, I see a P411 member and I feel POSITIVE that I would never see him again, I just don't give him an "ok"..even when he asks for one. I feel that the ladies should, at least, have that option to say "not ok" and others to see it. If they want the down and dirty, then they can contact the provider who put "not ok" in there and then get the scoop. Just my 2 cents. I think P411 is great. Wish I had thought of it! Gina ain't no dummy.
I think its a waste of time and money , if you have other provider references I would think that's better for provides. Cops can have made up work etc
I think its a waste of time and money , if you have other provider references I would think that's better for provides. Cops can have made up work etc Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Unfortunately, many providers are slow to get back to another regarding references, or just don't give references. Some just say 'ya, I know him' and clearly don't take the time to be sure they have seen the gent.
Some providers are just unreliable. I also will only take references from reputable providers ~ not the girl that only advertises on BP.
P411 is great for the gents that schedule same day sessions. P411 eliminates having to wait for another provider to have time to get back to me.
As far as the cost ~ If I were a gent, I would prefer to pay the nominal fee vs what one mistake could cost you. The providers on P411 are all reputable and verified.
Anyhoo...peace n love.....J
P411 is one venue - I have found it helpful.
Given the time and effort to hobby: background is better than 25 words or less on BP. Reviews are okay but can be contrived or over blown. Mileage will vary - be adult. P411 may not be for everyone. P411 has helped a good bit and appreciate how it has evolved.

P411 is a tool: being able to contact in a confirmed manner is a benefit.
- the gals get hundreds of phone calls a day and are burned out on text and phone..

P411 for me puts me in front of the line -this is a real guy, here is some dope on him so you know who he is and his phone matches the one calling you. It works..

"Vote for Pedro and all your wildest dreams will come true" ;-)
P411 in theory GREAT. P411's uniqueness GREAT. P411's utility HIGH.

P411's website SUCKS, hard to navigate, counter intuitive, difficult to search, niether phone nor tablet friendly, links to external sites often do not work or are untested, overall give the P411 a 9.5 on concept/content and a 2.5 on execution from IT/user perspective.

Hope P411 survives and thrives. Hope that it uses its success to make a more functional, easier to use and navigate.

19Trees
Each to his own, but I don't care to give out personal information.

With a built up reserve of reviews of established providers and an established presence in the ECCIE community, I have never had a problem with screening from providers in my region or providers passing through. My reviews and who I have seen have been all the verification I've needed and providers book me with no questions asked, so I see no need for p411.

Now for you guys constantly traveling nationally, it may be a different story.
I had a strange incident with p411. a client wanted an appointment and was quite aggressive with it. He looked ok with some provider oks. When the time came for the appointment he was a no call no show and his profile was deleted from P411. I found this highly odd.