GOP: GET REAL ON IMMIGRATION REFORM...

don't really think that's part of the equation...

I can see it now: "Calling all right wingers from the huddled masses, bring your conservative asses to the USA. Vote Republican and you, too, can live in paradise with 72 virgins... All at the same Church!"

HAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, you gave me an idea. The Koch brothers could go recruit conservatives and pay their way to the USA. It should be one of the most urgent political issues of this country -who gets to come here and vote for the leaders. What we have now is a slow speed 3rd world takeover going on. If they all invaded at once, demanding drivers licenses, welfare, free medical care, etc - our well equipped army would repel them. But, let them come one at a time, we place them higher on the totem pole than natural born citizens.
why even respond to that POS? Originally Posted by CJ7
Fuck you, faggot! Are you going to take your own advice and not respond to this one?
Why should we take poor, tired, huddled masses?

stay the fuck away

It's funny......all these tyrants are left of center; comrades of the American left.

We know the left builds walls to keep people in....
It's funny......all these tyrants are left of center; comrades of the American left.

We know the left builds walls to keep people in.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I was thinking more along the lines of, "we only want the healthy and wealthy, bring on the death squads."
Oh...yeah, that too......

I was thinking more along the lines of, "we only want the healthy and wealthy, bring on the death squads." Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I was thinking more along the lines of, "we only want the healthy and wealthy, bring on the death squads." Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I'm referring to new arrivals, there is no need to kill or mistreat anyone, except liberals, of course.
Why immigrate here... FDR, Wodrow Wilson or some other liberal will just put you in a camp. http://progressingamerica.blogspot.c...ent-camps.html

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...can-internment
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Why immigrate here... FDR, Wodrow Wilson or some other liberal will just put you in a camp. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FDR and WW are still alive and in power?
Why don't we bring in a demographic that votes Republican 70% of the time to even things up? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

hey here's something the GOP hasn't used in some time ...why not revert back to the days where people were "persuaded" to vote Republican.

Immigration should be based upon wealth, not country of origin, not race.
Healthy and rich, come be a citizen - otherwise, stay the fuck away.
Why should we take poor, tired, huddled masses yearning to get free healthcare, welfare, not pay taxes on their income, and sending the money back to the home country?
Why can't immigrants benefit the average person, not the Democrats who want their votes and crony capitalists who want cheap labor? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The intellectual level of your commentary is so low and stupid that it defies description. In fact, it is so ridiculous that there is no way to describe it other than you are fucking retarded, or, more likely, a troll trying to stir shit here on the board,

I vote troll. You're one of those weirdos who derives satisfaction by provoking responses from taking odd and provocative positions on a board like this one. No offense, but it's a sickness. Seek some professional attention. I doubt you even believe what you post, it is so fucking stupid. It's sole purpose is to get everybody else riled up to respond, which in turn, makes you think you are important because people are responding to you.

Does that about cover it?
FDR and WW are still alive and in power? Originally Posted by WTF
Just as much in power as BUSH is, and yet you folks keep bringing HIM up hmmm? Why the double standard WTF?
I'm referring to new arrivals, there is no need to kill or mistreat anyone... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
yet