Agenda: Grinding America Down

I think God has you on "Ignore".....

It is up to God to say, isn't it? Originally Posted by BJerk
You shall know them by their fruit. You're a phony, BJesus.
Yes because he is a idiot... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You are a Monkeyboy who eats brown bananas that came out of your monkey ass... LOL
Daily Obumpo.

You are all quite intelligent and this thread proves it. a stupid redneck drooling retard shall lead you...
You are all quite intelligent and this thread proves it. a stupid redneck drooling retard shall lead you... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Is that Ojesus tingle, running down your leg, starting to ease?
case in point.
  • BJerk
  • 01-31-2014, 08:45 PM
It is up to God to say, isn't it? Originally Posted by BJerk
Phony Christian, is that what Jesus would say? You are truly deranged, BJesus, thinking you are going to heaven and alleging I'm not. Affirmative action clearly advances the idea that certain races lack the innate ability to perform at the same level as whitey. Be sure to ask Jesus to help you bring down the white race, BJesus. Do you really think he would help you?
Phony Christian, is that what Jesus would say? You are truly deranged, BJesus, thinking you are going to heaven and alleging I'm not. Affirmative action clearly advances the idea that certain races lack the innate ability to perform at the same level as whitey. Be sure to ask Jesus to help you bring down the white race, BJesus. Do you really think he would help you? Originally Posted by BJerk

Thanks for the reminder.

You, thought I forgot... that the Communist rats are with-in....

Grinding ECCIE down...

ZERO!
You are a Monkeyboy who eats brown bananas that came out of your monkey ass... LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN, DROOLY?
Do you really expect people to watch an hour and a half long movie in order to figure out your point?

Especially one filled with political fringe fanatics? Originally Posted by ExNYer
No... I would not expect my Right-wingers brothers to vote for a
communist...
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN, DROOLY? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sorry, your vagina is hurt... i'va biggen "Monkey Boy" will share his brown banana with you...
Grinding ECCIE down...

ZERO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Commie Rider... is a Fruiter