Canes

• coven
  • 09-28-2010, 03:46 AM
Elisabeth,

I agree with PPE about the dowels at Home Depot. One thing to make them more comfortable for you is to go to your local sporting goods store and purchase a tennis racquet grip kit. They come in leather or synthetic. The synthetics by Yonex come in
a variety of 'festive' colors. Whether leather or synthetic, both make it more comfortable for your hands and less likely to slip from your grip if you get a little over eager.

BTW, I do have missed your posts, glad to see this thread,

Coven
I freely admit, I just like buying them. I've made a few mistakes. This weekend, I bought a couple of cheap ones from Beyond Vanilla from various unknown vendors and they both had a silly "thump" and they looked much more menacing then what they actually were.

But they're cheap enough and I LIKE the "look" of the real thing. I cannot speak for others.

There is something to be said about a nice piece of equipment. "Pervertables" are great and there isn't anything wrong with making your own stuff. But I'm a little on the lazy side of things. A nice thick spatula works for me. Going out and building something, not so much.

Would rather pay someone else to do it for me. Or, even better, that's what a sub is for! I need to FIND someone who likes to make these things and will do it for me!!!

Elisabeth
  • coven
  • 09-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Elisabeth,

I'll make some for you, but I'm not submissive. It's gonna cost ya
I got mine from extremerestraint.com.. bamboo and my fav.. I believe it was 16$ but well worth it... It has given many many hard core beatings.. and still going stong
Canes, wtf you gonna do to me with a cane?
His ass looks nuckin fruts, damn!
I freely admit, I just like buying them. I've made a few mistakes. This weekend, I bought a couple of cheap ones from Beyond Vanilla from various unknown vendors and they both had a silly "thump" and they looked much more menacing then what they actually were.

But they're cheap enough and I LIKE the "look" of the real thing. I cannot speak for others.

There is something to be said about a nice piece of equipment. "Pervertables" are great and there isn't anything wrong with making your own stuff. But I'm a little on the lazy side of things. A nice thick spatula works for me. Going out and building something, not so much.

Would rather pay someone else to do it for me. Or, even better, that's what a sub is for! I need to FIND someone who likes to make these things and will do it for me!!!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Did you purchase them from Prysm Creations? Her's are top quality and I've not seen any that are superior, just equivalent. I've never met anyone who was disappointed in her products (unless they happened to have broken their cane, and then they are just sad...
He said he wanted the most severe caning I could dish out.

Corporal punishment, discipline, spanking rituals, caning are my specialties, so I didn't hold back. I actually broke my favorite cane on his backside. He said that where he's from, caning is a way of life, but many down here just can't seem to bring themselves to do them so severely.

I can be a bit of a sadist, so that was no problem for me. HAHAHA! You think that's bad, you definitely don't want to the the ball caning pictures I have. >
Did you purchase them from Prysm Creations? Her's are top quality and I've not seen any that are superior, just equivalent. I've never met anyone who was disappointed in her products (unless they happened to have broken their cane, and then they are just sad... Originally Posted by Krunkman
No. I met her, though. A great woman!

And her products were great. I just wasn't in the market to spend the money that she was asking. My loss. But I have her card and have visited her website. She does have excellent products, for sure!!!

EW
I have a resin cane I purchased from DareWare in Houston, it does the trick, won't break.