Provider Next Door

I thinck it means that he's a concerned neighbor of a working gal. Don't know how he found out, but seems he's been around here a while and maybe he has seen her ads / avatar here.

It also sounds like the asshole she's with is beating her, and he's about to put an ass beating on the woman-beating asshole next time the cops don't do anything. Can't say anything bad about some guy that looks down on woman-beaters.

It also seems he doesn't care for the term African American. Can't say that I do either.

Seems he's up and awake when she comes in at night. I'm not saying he's stalking her; I'm just saying he notices it when she comes home.

Anyway, that's just my take on the dealio.

And, Zhivago is a sexy Mexican something from South America.
Or dos not like the competition, or maybe they do not shop at his pharmacy.
Cross your legs. Your breath stinks olivia
I think he want's in on her donation she getting like her skinny little pimp gets...then he would have 2 illegal sources of money and no cops coming around! problem solved
Cross your legs. Your breath stinks olivia Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
Oh is it time to let the National Boards in on that you stole from me and now you stalk my posts?

I think he want's in on her donation she getting like her skinny little pimp gets...then he would have 2 illegal sources of money and no cops coming around! problem solved Originally Posted by BDS
Possibly, I'm curious how this little drama will unfold.
[QUOTE=OliviaHoward;1054942712]Oh is it time to let the National Boards in on that you stole from me and now you stalk my posts?

Even someone of your limited intelligence should know that for theft to o
occur something of value must be taken, and you surely are not worth the buffalo shit
on a nickel Get a damn life
  • LNK
  • 02-07-2014, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=JESSE JAMES;1054942921]
Oh is it time to let the National Boards in on that you stole from me and now you stalk my posts?

Even someone of your limited intelligence should know that for theft to o
occur something of value must be taken, and you surely are not worth the buffalo shit
on a nickel Get a damn life Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Jesus fucking wept.

Get a life, post on topic, or STFU.
I agree with you LNK, as this is not one of my forums to moderate, allow me as an admin to insert a quote from one of the moderators of this forum that seems relevant to this situation... some of you may recall it.....

Once again, keep your postings relevant to the topic of discussion, any one else that can only add insults would be well served to not make a post.

Colonel Zodiak Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
thank you, carry on....
it spookys me. Originally Posted by kushtipher
This thread spookys me
They say... " If it looks like dog shit, smells like dog shit and tastes like dog shit...."

It must be dog shit.
This thread spookys me Originally Posted by amishgangster
Do the wanna be pimps in PA get spooky?
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-07-2014, 10:52 PM
I read this as he knows one of his neighbors is a provider and is putting her shit on blast. Uncool.
He wants to run her.
Do the wanna be pimps in PA get spooky? Originally Posted by pyramider
Pimps who ask for landline phone numbers give me the spookys
Ze - high five. That's what I meant by, "nosy neighbors."