Strip Club Reviews/Discussions

• Bubba
  • 09-16-2010, 09:43 AM
I discussed this with my fellow KC moderators and we agreed that all ladies should be able to "discuss" strip clubs. I presented our thoughts to the owners. They have agreed with us and will make the change.

I don't know when the change will occur, probably today, but it will happen.

ALL ladies will be able to contribute to the discussions portion of the Strip Club forum. Keep in mind however, ladies are NOT allowed to post on any of the REVIEW threads.

Allie.....thanks for bringing this to our attention!!

Enjoy!!!
Yay! Thanks Bubba.
Now that is what I call democracy in action..! Kuddos to Allie for bringing up the concern/request, kuddos to the other ladies for providing their respected input, and kuddos to Bubba and the other board moderators for accepting the change.

This is the way it's supposed to work, right?
Thanks!

Kisses,

- Jackie
this is why the kc board is one of the most active thanks
Hmmm, a leader listened, discussed and took action...

Bubba for Congress!
I discussed this with my fellow KC moderators and we agreed that all ladies should be able to "discuss" strip clubs. I presented our thoughts to the owners. They have agreed with us and will make the change.

I don't know when the change will occur, probably today, but it will happen.

ALL ladies will be able to contribute to the discussions portion of the Strip Club forum. Keep in mind however, ladies are NOT allowed to post on any of the REVIEW threads.

Allie.....thanks for bringing this to our attention!!

Enjoy!!! Originally Posted by Bubba
Bubba;

This issue still persists. In September you said that this would be "fixed", to date I - and to the best of my knowledge - every other "Verified Provider" is still prohibited from replying to postings or posting a new discussion in the following sections:

Spa/Studio/MP Reviews/Discussions

Strip Club Reviews/Discussions

Other Reviews/Discussions

Allie requested Strip Club be opened for everyone . . . Mya began a thread requesting the same for Spa/Studio/MP - Kaos replied that would be opened up also.

Is this ever going to happen? Registered members that are obviously female continue to post in those sections, however, verified providers are not allowed. No action is taken when an RTM is made.

It is quite unfair and discriminatory to those of us that have "verified provider" status.

Can we please get an update?

Kisses,

- Jackie
Anyone . . . ????

Kisses,

- Jackie
  • Bubba
  • 11-25-2010, 08:43 AM
I will re-submit the request.
I will re-submit the request. Originally Posted by Bubba
Thank you, Bubba. Happy Holidays!

Kisses,

- Jackie
I will re-submit the request. Originally Posted by Bubba

Bubba,

Any progress on this??

It has been months . . .

I don't mean to be a pain but you were so quick to get the board administrators / owners to agree to the change, it would seem this shouldn't be so difficult to implement after their acquiescence.

Kisses,

- Jackie
  • Bubba
  • 12-30-2010, 07:52 AM
You should be able to post in the Strip Club section now. I was notified of the change a day or so ago but forgot to post it.

All ladies....please keep in mind that you are still NOT allowed to post in any of the review threads. You ARE allowed to post in or start general discussion threads.

Enjoy!
Thank you Bubba!

Awesome!

Kisses,

- Jackie