whats wrong with safe sex??

No one can argue that playing it safe is mart. The safest route being everything covered and no kissing or daty. Unfortunately the safe route is a lot less fun. There's no getting around that. For me, an encounter with no kissing, no daty and only a cbj has about as much sex appeal as reading the dictionary.
The questions is for the ladies that only to CBJ, do you allow daty? Yes! So the risk factor is still there right? Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Speaking for my self I dont allow daty unless you use a dental dam
You can inspect all you want is someone has herpes it can still be contracted even if that person does not have an outbreak.
^^^

And spread via skin and hands. It's a scary world out there...there are plenty of jobs that do not require personal, intimate contact.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2014, 12:10 PM
^^^

...there are plenty of jobs that do not require personal, intimate contact. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
The Vatican needs to resend that memo!

Exactly, by all means inspect away and avoid the obvious, but make no mistake there are risks inherent in your chosen profession not all of which can be mitigated by condom use.

And to the OP, hopefully now you realize a CBJ doesn't stop what you think it stops.
Exactly, by all means inspect away and avoid the obvious, but make no mistake there are risks inherent in your chosen profession not all of which can be mitigated by condom use.

And to the OP, hopefully now you realize a CBJ doesn't stop what you think it stops. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
That's exactly why I worry about some people here. They think they are being safe, but many times it's the opposite. I'll leave it at that. Anything else would sound like bashing.
Tell me a something ladies and gents......

If you knowingly knew a client had HIV due to him telling you would you still proceed with the session covered?

Gents if you knowinglly knew a provider had HIV due to them telling you would you be comfortable going forward and seeking only covered services anyway?

If you answered no to either question since we don't rely on facts if a person is clean or more so heresay anyways...........dont provide or patronize providers at all period......iits thee safest way............

Or you can use a glory hole and limit who can touch you period. Place the condom on after he inserts the money n the vendon machine you build in your hotel room.

If you wouldn't knowingly have protected sex.......just penetration sex with an infected person.....stop acting as if you put absolute credence and assurance intto a lil piece of plastic. Pick the right provider or hobbyis and hope yyou don't crap out. Besides if anyone on this site catches anything.....they will delete all threads and postt that lead to it anyway. You at your own liabiilityy.

Besides for true results and findings of a test via gestation periood........your have to be iin active sexually for 7 whole years to know if you were infected or not. So be celibatte for seven years tthen you can hobby again. Try to see a prince oor bid yourself on amazon for better rate that will last you for seven years. Maybe 666,666 thousand dollars for an hour.
I've had guys say no I can't see you because I don't offer bare services. I have a boyfriend and he wouldn't want me doing clients without a condom. One potential client said he had papers to prove he was clean. He still got turned down.
Tell me a something ladies and gents......

If you knowingly knew a client had herpes HIV due to him telling you would you still proceed with the session covered?

Gents if you knowinglly knew a provider had herpes or HIV due to them telling you would you be comfortable going forward and seeking only covered services anyway?

If you answered no to either question since we don't rely on facts if a person is clean or heresay...........dont provide or patronize providers at all period......iits thee safest way............ Originally Posted by gimme_that
HIV it's very easy to prevent with almost 100% success through condom use. I still wouldn't do it because of the psychological aspect but from a risk perspective it would be fine.

Herpes no because of the failure of condoms to mitigate the risk and its transmission via skin to skin contact. Even though it's harder to transmit from female to male I still wouldn't do it.

Your logic is flawed to suggest that answering no means you shouldn't see providers regardless. The risks are not equivalent.

20% of all women have genital herpes. If she says she is clean the statistical likelihood is that 80% of the time that's a true statement.

If she says she has herpes, you just increased your likelihood from 20% to 100% that she's infected.
I figure some guys just dont want to see me because i do covered services but just because i do covered services i still try to show the guy a good time.
^^^

And spread via skin and hands. It's a scary world out there...there are plenty of jobs that do not require personal, intimate contact. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
The part from "...there - contact."

I was given the best advice from my mother. In life you must weigh the benefits and the consequences for any decision that matters. If you are not willing to accept the worst to have the best, then adjust your decision to that.

If you only accept the good, you will never be happy.

There are many risks that we take in day to day life.

You can only offer what you feel comfortable with and then the men who are ok with that arrangement will see you. I do not offer bb intercourse.. I have had people ask and I just block them. That's my choice so that is what I do.
No one can argue that playing it safe is mart. The safest route being everything covered and no kissing or daty. Unfortunately the safe route is a lot less fun. There's no getting around that. For me, an encounter with no kissing, no daty and only a cbj has about as much sex appeal as reading the dictionary. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
+1 - Non GFE seems almost like no provider and you might as well rub one out.

Also, as with colds, flu (both viruses) and many other diseases, washing frequently and thoroughly afterward (and before for providers) lowers risks (yes, both viruses and bacteria wash off and often do not infect for a period of time so there is a window to make this work). How many providers wash their hands frequently and shower fully with a soapy wash up between clients? I know the majority of guys don't when they piss and lots of restaurant workers don't wash frequently or follow proper hygiene, why would most providers?
Well for me the bj is a small part of the experience, whether covered or bare.I have had some cbj that was fantastic and some bbbj that was not that great.I also prefer bare but if the provider is enthusiastic and has great oral skills, cbj can be very satisfying as well.
Anytime you have sex with multiple partners the risk of catching something will always be present whether it is covered or not.