Ladies, Who Provides The Condom?

You should always provide the condom. You know what you prefer. Also, you know if they have been tampered with, fucktards have been known to reseal boxes and provide tampered condoms.
I ALWAYS bring my own......In the past (waaaay in the past when I was a newbie) I would let the provider take care of having condoms.....They were always the crummy store brands...did'nt fit well etc....

Now i'm always prepared with my favorite condoms (Crown skinless skin!) Lube....vibrators etc....and things just seem to go a lot more smoothly
I agree pyramider and most ladies seem more comfortable knowing the condoms are "safe" to use as they have them in their possession til it gets slipped on. But, I always have a couple just in case, especially if I'm seeing a lady for the first time for the same reasons others have stated.
At one point I had a glove box full of condoms. Not sure where they all went
I think the lady should definitely provide the protection. 1) we charge enough to cover the cost of typically one condom per session 2) we know it has not been tampered with and isn't out of date 3) being providers we know which condoms work best for us....not all brands are the same 4) most of these guys are married or have SO's and probably don't use condoms at home. How would they explain having those tucked away? Women are nosey! As a provider, I feel like it is MY responsibility to be prepared to do my job. Just my two cents
I was thinking of investing in a variety of sizes, flavors, and textures. Because it seems the ones I have never fit the guys I see lol Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I think it's so sweet of you ladies that telling us how BIG we are. One lady I was with whipped out a trash bag with a twist tie, dang she said, It was too small! A big shout out to the ladies who are just too nice to us!
  • Tetas
  • 02-21-2014, 08:03 PM
Get enough lube in those hefty bags and it's almost like wearing nothing at all!!!
(Plus the ego boost of offering to put a Vienna sausage in a "Magnum"!)

I always bring my own, because when they don't have any either it's a problem, and sometimes they expect you to not use one, so I find it best to come prepared to avoid awkward conversation.
I do and I always have a variety. Trojan only
I sorta understand why a provider would be concerned about "tampered" covers, but what sick fuck would mess with a condom? If the intent is to bareback, even if the cover is messed with, you still have a cover on and it still feels like you are cuming in a cover. SMH on that one.
I sorta understand why a provider would be concerned about "tampered" covers, but what sick fuck would mess with a condom? If the intent is to bareback, even if the cover is messed with, you still have a cover on and it still feels like you are cuming in a cover. SMH on that one. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
People be crazy. Why does anyone do anything?
I think it's so sweet of you ladies that telling us how BIG we are. One lady I was with whipped out a trash bag with a twist tie, dang she said, It was too small! A big shout out to the ladies who are just too nice to us! Originally Posted by Hermosa
When I say a guy is big, I'm not lying. I'm small and my kitty is even smaller. I've never been able to take anything over 7" comfortably. 8" is pushing the limit, 9 or 10...I'm charging extra

So if I say "you're big for me" it means you're big to ME
I always bring my own, because when they don't have any either it's a problem, and sometimes they expect you to not use one, so I find it best to come prepared to avoid awkward conversation. Originally Posted by AmberMarie
Maybe with some guys but I think the vast majority, myself include, aren't going to want to go BB since it is a safety concern for both of us.
I sorta understand why a provider would be concerned about "tampered" covers, but what sick fuck would mess with a condom? If the intent is to bareback, even if the cover is messed with, you still have a cover on and it still feels like you are cuming in a cover. SMH on that one. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
It happens more than you thinck.
Some providers be having those cheap ass condoms. I suspect that some walk in a store, any store that sells them, and grabs the cheapest one they see. 10 years ago or so, Trojans might've been the shit. But nowadays, they're not even close to the top...or at least to my preference.

It's a simple process, ladies. The better the condom feels, the better the guy feels, the more he enjoys the action, the harder his dick stays. Shitty condoms throw a wrench into all that. The guy can barely feel anything, he can barely keep wood, his mind is racing to fight the negative 'process' that's happening (mentally trying to stay hard, trying to stay sensitive enough to feel anything, etc). With rapidly dying wood, he's now thinking about the money he's 'wasting', the chance he might not pop. Now the girl is showing signs of exasperation, which makes the process that much more difficult. All of this, over a low quality condom.

Sure, the better brands may cost a little more, but it's like most other products. Odds are it's worth it. I bring my own, and on many occasions I'll tell the girl, I can't stand Trojan condoms. In some encounters that were less than great, Trojans are the common denominator. A few times, I've had a good time with them, but I don't want to chance that.

The various types of Lifestyles usually work. Durex feels pretty good. Crown feels good, but they need to make them just a bit roomier, at least at the tip. A little more lubrication on them wouldn't hurt, either.

As far as tampering with a condom goes, that's just childish and stupid. I'd never do it. I don't want a 'surprise' 5 or 10 years from now, with a 5-digit back support price tag with it.