79 votes to repeal medical instruments tax...

I didn't spin anything. you're the one quoting word of mouth as actual fact ... you're also the one with zero credibility, and that's your fault, not mine Originally Posted by CJ7
Not word of mouth numnuts, I live it everyday. I've visited new manufacturing facilities in Costa Rica and Mexico. I see hospitals getting squeezed because reimbursements are going down. They are putting pressure on manufacturers to reduce pricing. And the government comes along and slaps a 2.3% tax on sales. A perfect storm for cost cutting and layoffs. I know people who lost their jobs. My income is affected adversely. It's very real. But I still see hookers. That's why I'm here.
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 01:09 PM
Not word of mouth numnuts, I live it everyday. I've visited new manufacturing facilities in Costa Rica and Mexico. I see hospitals getting squeezed because reimbursements are going down. They are putting pressure on manufacturers to reduce pricing. And the government comes along and slaps a 2.3% tax on sales. A perfect storm for cost cutting and layoffs. I know people who lost their jobs. My income is affected adversely. It's very real. But I still see hookers. That's why I'm here. Originally Posted by bambino

not word of mouth eh ? ... go ahead and post some credible links that back up your comments based on what YOU say ...
not word of mouth eh ? ... go ahead and post some credible links that back up your comments based on what YOU say ... Originally Posted by CJ7
I see real world, you sit around posting "credible" links. Back to the OP, why do you think politicians from both sides off the aisle want to repeal it if it's such a great idea?
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 02:03 PM
I see real world, you sit around posting "credible" links. Back to the OP, why do you think politicians from both sides off the aisle want to repeal it if it's such a great idea? Originally Posted by bambino

you came on this board talking enough shit for 10 people, now you want people to believe you when you make comments about your "real world" ... good luck with that "numbnuts"... ain't gonna happen
you came on this board talking enough shit for 10 people, now you want people to believe you when you make comments about your "real world" ... good luck with that "numbnuts"... ain't gonna happen Originally Posted by CJ7
You've been talking shit for over 16,000 posts, mostly silly insults. That's what this forum is all about. I've made amends with everyone but you because you're an insufferable punk. Answer the OPs question dipshit. Why is this tax a good idea when there's enough votes to repeal it. Speak up, let's hear your opinion without posting a "credible" link. You can't, it's a bad law pure and simple.
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 02:54 PM
You've been talking shit for over 16,000 posts, mostly silly insults. That's what this forum is all about. I've made amends with everyone but you because you're an insufferable punk. Answer the OPs question dipshit. Why is this tax a good idea when there's enough votes to repeal it. Speak up, let's hear your opinion without posting a "credible" link. You can't, it's a bad law pure and simple. Originally Posted by bambino

you've made amends with everyone but me ?

want to bet on that ?

the tax creates revenue and offsets costs you fucking moron ... why are you against giving AMERICAN taxpayers a little break, and opposed to an import tax on China, Japan, India, Coloumbia etc etc etc?

HUH ?
I'm a little lost. CBJ7, please explain how the American taxpayers are getting a break because of this tax. Also, is it your position that this tax will not cost any jobs?

Just trying to clear things up. Thanks.
  • CJ7
  • 02-26-2014, 08:22 PM
I'm a little lost. CBJ7, please explain how the American taxpayers are getting a break because of this tax. Also, is it your position that this tax will not cost any jobs?

Just trying to clear things up. Thanks. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

the tax offsets expenses, I never said it wouldn't cost jobs, just not as many as the opposition says it will ... I provided the link
What expenses does it offset, CBJ7? And how many jobs have to be lost before the tax is considered a bad idea?
I wonder how many lives have been saved with defibrillators that would have never been developed?

If only one job is lost then it's a bad law. Paraphrasing liberal philosophy.
you came on this board talking enough shit for 10 people, now you want people to believe you when you make comments about your "real world" ... good luck with that "numbnuts"... ain't gonna happen Originally Posted by CJ7

Answer his question and mine.
Answer his question and mine. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, he won't answer the questions. Because he's a retard. His statement that this tax will benefit the American people is twaddle and ludicrous. He posts a silly link that says layoffs were overstated. I've distributed medical devices for close to 30yrs. It wasn't overstated. It's a punitive tax. It's not a percentage of profit but sales. That's a bigger hit and affects the Bottomline even more. So, you have layoffs, less R&D investment and offshore manufacturing to reduce costs. The end result is less jobs, poorer quality and less innovation. How that benefits the American people is a mystery to me. Even Dems want to repeal the the tax because it's fucking stupid and they may lose their jobs come November. But the Emperor Obama and his lackey Reid won't let it come to a vote. Damn shame.
Because CBJ7 is a dumbass troll