Trump made us No. 1 — in the spread of a deadly disease

• oeb11
  • 04-05-2020, 10:02 AM
So, that gives him a pass for being a trump piss boy...don’t think so.

You must like shit sandwiches, you’ve swallowed hundreds for the fat lying bastard. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Please go see your "anchor" j666. Maybe getting laid would help your outlook.

You have nothing but name-calling and scatology - and are a slave to the waPo propaganda.

Get some serious professional help -

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.
So, that gives him a pass for being a trump piss boy...don’t think so.

You must like shit sandwiches, you’ve swallowed hundreds for the fat lying bastard. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
No, that gives him immunity from scum like you to criticise him with your oral diarrhea.
You're talking about a navy veteran, a graduate of Annapolis, and a pilot. You can eat shit Jacks. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What did you pilot? (15U retired)
Please go see your "anchor" j666. Maybe getting laid would help your outlook.

You have nothing but name-calling and scatology - and are a slave to the waPo propaganda.

Get some serious professional help -

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. Originally Posted by oeb11
J666

What did you pilot? (15U retired) Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I was VFR rated on the Cessna 170 and the Beechcraft Sundowner. Any other stupid questions worm?
Of course we had the Sea Knight but I was an electricians mate.
I got into a big spat with the faa testers for civi A&P test over Cessna. They fucked my perfect score with:

What type of gear is on all Cessna aircraft? The “correct” answer was spring gear, which is horseshit and I chose ‘none of the above’. I guess they never heard of a Cessna Citation. Ranted and raved and wrote 20 letters yet they still didn’t give it to me, cocksuckers. In the grand scheme it didn’t matter, but still.
I flew for fun not a profession...until they medically revoked my license.
I flew for fun not a profession...until they medically revoked my license. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Tuff luck...but the Captain did the right thing, I read there are 150 positive test in the crew of 5k, the final numbers aren’t out. His goal was righteous but his means were out of bounds and he probably didn’t realize the fat lying bastard would get all pissy.
Tuff luck...but the Captain did the right thing, I read there are 150 positive test in the crew of 5k, the final numbers aren’t out. His goal was righteous but his means were out of bounds and he probably didn’t realize the fat lying bastard would get all pissy. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Poor Jax, Trump living in his head 24X7.

He thinks Trump is all seeing and all knowing and that he was somehow directly responsible for the Captain being relieved. His own cited story doesn't refer to Trump, but described it as a Naval matter.

Seek help Jax. You can silence those TDS voices in your head.
  • oeb11
  • 04-05-2020, 03:32 PM
J666 - Please seek professional help.

The voices in your head can be dealt with constructively.

Get help!!!
Poor Jax, Trump living in his head 24X7.

He thinks Trump is all seeing and all knowing and that he was somehow directly responsible for the Captain being relieved. His own cited story doesn't refer to Trump, but described it as a Naval matter.

Seek help Jax. You can silence those TDS voices in your head. Originally Posted by eccielover
Hey numb nuts, in what post did I accuse the fat lying bastard, the trump piss boy admitted he asked for Croziers command. The acting trump piss boy to be more precise.

There’s a reoccurring voice in my head saying “ fuck that fat lying bastard “ and I recognize the voice. Sell your shit sandwiches elsewhere.
J666 - Please seek professional help.

The voices in your head can be dealt with constructively.

Get help!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
I keep hearing “ fuck that fat lying bastard “ so I’m positive I’m in a better state of mind than the sick fucks who follow him.
  • oeb11
  • 04-05-2020, 04:11 PM
The first step on the road to recovery is Admitting One has a Problem!!
TDS causes the voice in One's head - and can be treated.

Get professional help - j666
Your life can be much better - instead of spent bowing to false gods of WaPo, cnn, nyt, comrade Xi, and H.....
The first step on the road to recovery is Admitting One has a Problem!!
TDS causes the voice in One's head - and can be treated.

Get professional help - j666
Your life can be much better - instead of spent bowing to false gods of WaPo, cnn, nyt, comrade Xi, and H..... Originally Posted by oeb11
Damn boy, you’re like a chronic case of anal warts, no matter how many times you get treated you just keep growing back.

Take your medical advice and shove it up your ass, skippy.