Thread of Funny Pics (Feel free to add)

• Go4it
  • 04-03-2019, 03:16 PM
I love things Tia posts (her sessions are pretty damn good too) but these last few make me feel really old, On one hand I think "Who are all those people? And what is her point?" and then after further reflection I think "I don't really give a shit". Ahh - to be old is not all bad.
Awww, you're too kind! Glad you are enjoying my posts, my ads, and past sessions. Thanks for the sweet words....and yes...to be old is not all bad..
....and yes...to be old is not all bad.. Originally Posted by tia travels
Especially since we get to laugh at the younger generations.
The option to bring old is far worse.
Dang Tia, you got some dark humor going on these days. Have you been on the political forum lol? That's some really dark n amusing humor. The ignorant racist rednecks are funny as fck
Thank you (I think)...lol. I've got all kinds of humor in me. When Summer rolls around and the ice cream truck drives my way--that's when I have "Good Humor" in me. ;-)

I don't visit the political forum because I don't want to get involved in drama if I don't have to. Plus, I'm just not that political and I wouldn't know what I'm talking about...but yeah, I agree--some of those folks are funny as fck (as you put it).
  • Gurry
  • 04-08-2019, 12:47 AM
It's not a funny video, but touching....about a donkey that was hit by a car.

https://youtu.be/l5WAlowMY-o <<<-----donkey story