Young girls with LOW prices?

It's better when the catfighting is restricted to the ladies only though.
BLah BLah BLah....Whiney brats, and why are you speaking on my reviews we you have not written ten between the both of y'all.....

Aw I see this thread hurts a few asses, oh fucking well, get over it. We are grown and all can handle it.... By the way I have a new friend who does quickie dates AND will let you DATY on her!! PM me for MORE details! & I was SOOOO on topic and sooo serious and she is a spinner! Know yall like those!

Hurry though before someone changes her mind and bumps her prices up! lol
Kinda of like girls who rim clients and then kiss the next one alot!! Originally Posted by Das Ficker
No different than a girl sucking 300 dicks then kissing you behind it!!!
i'm always happy for a lady to earn big.

not that i can help em much with that, but i would if i could.

i think.
i'm always happy for a lady to earn big.

not that i can help em much with that, but i would if i could.

i think. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Its the thought that counts
No different than a girl sucking 300 dicks then kissing you behind it!!! Originally Posted by Selena25
Biggest difference is taste!

But I digress. Charge what you want, the world is a pocketbook.
Its the thought that counts Originally Posted by BabyDallass

that's good to hear. i'll have 500 thoughts with me when we finally meet.

couldn't resist.

brings something to mind.
i see headlines about studies showing wealthier people are generally meaner and stingier than rest of us.
you ladies catch guys in a good mood so maybe you don't see it; but i'm wondering if you've seen anything like that among your customers?
(am i asking you to bite the hand that feeds you?)
Biggest difference is taste!

But I digress. Charge what you want, the world is a pocketbook. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Right, what flavor did they have before you chocolate or vanilla?
My clients that ask for rimming always come clean and prepared for that kinda
session.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-27-2015, 09:02 PM
Ah, this thread brings me back to the glory days of drama on this board with Sexy_Brittany beating up on Dreamzy. LOL
Agree the board has been boring lately. After reading all this I have a few comments.

1. Charge what you want, provide what you will. Those that are interested will come. Those not interested will not. The rest does not matter.

2. When money business, egos, friends, cliques are involved, drama ensues. It cannot be controlled and erupts like a festering boil. These threads are entertaining to all.

3. Reading all this thread, one interesting fact stood out to me like a flare in the night. Baby Dallas.does not allow DATY or perform BBBJ because she is concerned about disease. Her opinion and so be it. However, I did find it ironic she will allow DATY from Ginger. I wonder how many second hand BBBJs she exposed herself to doing that? We used to joke about hooker math. Guess this is a new form of hooker logic. Reminds me no matter how well we think we know the provider, we have no idea of how risky their behavior is in their private lives. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Hey Doc... tell your ATF that things have gotten so ridiculous, that it's time for her to cum back and Rule The Rock!!!!!
Afterall , it's no secret that she's continued to keep her finger on the pulse! As well, She should!!
See, We all are VERY different. I myself would NEVER do a rim job...NEVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVE R.....Thats just my preference though. But I`m happy for the girls out there that do them so I don`t have to

that's good to hear. i'll have 500 thoughts with me when we finally meet.

couldn't resist.

brings something to mind.
i see headlines about studies showing wealthier people are generally meaner and stingier than rest of us.
you ladies catch guys in a good mood so maybe you don't see it; but i'm wondering if you've seen anything like that among your customers?
(am i asking you to bite the hand that feeds you?) Originally Posted by notequiteatroll

Yes, I have noticed that SOME (not all) of my more established wealthy men are stingy with their money. Therefore, I make sure I`m stingy with my time and services with them. You can`t pay ramen noodle prices and expect a Porterhouse 5 course meal...

I have had clients who did not have much money as some of my wealthier clients, but they would shell out thousand dollar dates and get treated like a KING the whole time. I understand the rich men are more stingy with their money because that is one way they became rich, was to be cheap...Some of them its just a natural thing for them, to be cheap......

I just prefer the ones who like to share their wealth
Are we playing Jeopardy? What are three things Ginger is good at for $100.

I simply pointed out things that someone else mentioned in their post. You have mentioned before in these forums that you have a firearm. And yet you go after someone else for being 'tough'. As for Das Douchebag, everyone knows the story on you two guys. I didn't insult you, btw. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes well it seems ginger is free to go around stirring up shit and causing problems for others but heaven forbid anybody say anything to her old ass or she wil rtm Tht ass real quick... Smh.. And Tht douchbag Das flicker just needs attention.. I'm gonna let them run their dick suckers and be hating ass bitches while I continue to suck Dick and be the best provider I can be... And I can assure u my dick sucking is the only thing thts over the top and she is just hating thts why she says rude shit.

But I must say Selena is right u do rock!

I think you just got an Rtm button pushed LMAO you know who loves pushing those!!!
But, I still think you Rock!! Originally Posted by Selena25
Yes she does like to push Tht rtm button.. Lol I mean u gotta have a lot of free time to be patrolling Eccie to report shit all the time. IJS

Who are you calling hating ass bitches??? Lol Oh lord lets not go there please...
Who are you calling hating ass bitches??? Lol Oh lord lets not go there please... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Obviously the ones I'm Referring to are the two named in my comment but if the shoe fits Baby pls lace Tht shoe up and wear it
God damn Serenity, this fucked up thread is trying to die. Shut the fuck up and suck my dick!