Redistribution of wealth

• WTF
  • 02-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Maybe that's been the problem. I did not. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Well now that we have identified the problem, do you want to have a serious discussion or one where you can talk about balancing a budget on one hand and cutting taxes on the other?

That is a waste of my time and yours. Be like discussing free pussy. There is no such thing.
Sometimes WTF?!...I wonder whether you really are that dense or whether you are just that atagonistic.
. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Don't sell yourself short there Rudyard, you can pull tail with the best of'em!
but I thought this forum was about tail pulling. Originally Posted by WTF

Maybe that's been the problem. I did not. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Don't sell yourself short there Rudyard, you can pull tail with the best of'em! Originally Posted by WTF
To have any reasonable discussion WTF, you've got to learn to read what was said...not what you want to interpret and argue against.. I never said I don't know how to pull a tail...or kick in some teeth. I've been doing so for 30 years. I like to think though, that for the most part, I pull a tail or kick in some teeth, in retaliation to someone pulling mine (or those that I choose to protect). You said you thought this forum was "about tail pulling". I said I did not. That was ALL that was said. That doesn't mean it doesn't occur. If you can't see the difference then I guess I lean towards thinking it is the "dense" option. If you can see the difference, and chose to present it otherwise, then I guess I think it is more the "antagonistic" option. You pick and let me know.

do you want to have a serious discussion Originally Posted by WTF
About what?

I'm not sure you can have one where you focus only on what was said, and instead say "Well, I guess what you are saying is...blah, blah, blah." And then write five paragraphs of BS, providing links ad naseum, about something that was never said. That's not a serious discussion. That's romper room.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2011, 09:04 AM
[/size]

To have any reasonable discussion WTF, you've got to learn to read what was said...not what you want to interpret and argue against.. I never said I don't know how to pull a tail...or kick in some teeth. I've been doing so for 30 years. I like to think though, that for the most part, I pull a tail or kick in some teeth, in retaliation to someone pulling mine (or those that I choose to protect). You said you thought this forum was "about tail pulling". I said I did not. That was ALL that was said. That doesn't mean it doesn't occur. If you can't see the difference then I guess I lean towards thinking it is the "dense" option. If you can see the difference, and chose to present it otherwise, then I guess I think it is more the "antagonistic" option. You pick and let me know.

. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
You write like you think you are King. I do not need to be lectured about your perspective of me.

"Learn to read..." , "Pick between dense or antagonistic""

Which one were you just being Rudyard?

Or are you just that pompous?

[/size]

I'm not sure you can have one where you focus only on what was said, and instead say "Well, I guess what you are saying is...blah, blah, blah." And then write five paragraphs of BS, providing links ad naseum, about something that was never said. That's not a serious discussion. That's romper room. Originally Posted by Rudyard K

You first quoted me in this thread. Not the other way around.

So butt out of my conversations and I will treat your post in kind. I thought I had been doing that in regards to your posts. You and Lauren will be treated in the same vein. Ignored until you address me. I'm doing that with quite a few folks in fact. It really is no fun to converse with folks who can dish it out but have trouble taking it. Problem solved.
Which one were you just being Rudyard?

Or are you just that pompous? Originally Posted by WTF
I'm sorry...I thought it was obvious. I was being atagonistic.

So butt out of my conversations Originally Posted by WTF

Who exactly is trying to be king?

It really is no fun to converse with folks who can dish it out but have trouble taking it. Problem solved. Originally Posted by WTF

I didn't have a problem with the exchange...and frankly was having fun. Seems there is only one who can't "take it".
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm sorry...I thought it was obvious. I was being atagonistic. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Obvious to King Rudyard that he was being atagonistic.

Obvious to King WTF that King Rudyard was being pompous.

Obviously we might not agree on this one.

Who exactly is trying to be king?

Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Me, King WTF, my apologies, King Rudyard appears to be trying out for Drama Queen.

I didn't have a problem with the exchange...and frankly was having fun. Seems there is only one who can't "take it". Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Oh , I can take it and if you address me I will respond in kind. I thought I made that clear.

You and Lauren will be treated in the same vein. Ignored until you address me. I'm doing that with quite a few folks in fact. . Originally Posted by WTF