Houston Vs. Dallas

Your "holier than thou" attitude is so unwarranted ....

However, you know what is warranted?

Banning you for all the vailed threats of outing you have made in this thread. There are ZERO legitimate reasons for you to need any of that data you claim you have from fellow providers and board readers that may have accessed your site since you started this thread. What are you going to do? Send the guys mass mailings to their home about your Houston tour? Invite fellow local providers to a spa day? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
There isn't a site in the world that doesn't gather this data, you just have to know how to access it. I'm not doing anything you and your website isn't.
Like I said, I could care less who is on my site. Its a great site, very appealing to potential clients. But hopping on there to find dirt? It just grinds my gears ya know?

I AM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU EITHER BITCH...YOU HAD THE IP ADDRESS OUT HERE AND THEN EDITED IT SO YOU COULD SHOW YOU ARE NOT PLAYING?????

HOW MANY MEN ARE PLANNING TO EXPOSE IP ADDRESSES OF AS WELL?

WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH IT?

AGAIN WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH MY IP ADDRESS??? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You turnt huh?
Stay your ass off my site, and I guess we wont find out. Simple.
YOU ALREADY POSTED IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT
I know, I simply asked you a question at the start "why is it always white women who recommend I lower my rates?" You explained yourself (though I don't really believe you). Originally Posted by tiatate
Let me make something clear to you, I am not racist, so I don't have to tip-toe around and "pretend" not to be raciest, if RACE was the issue, I would of said that clear as day.

My reply would've been:

"I hate saying this, but the market has been tough on black providers in Houston. I know many other AA ladies that are doing much better in DC, NY, LA, Boston, but the Houston market just seems to favor white providers and Hispanic ran agencies. So with that being said, if you are picking cities based off of capitalizing your profits while you are there, Houston might not be a top pick for you.

I hope my info was somewhat helpful."

See, that shit wasn't hard at all. I'm a grown woman. I know how to interact and play well with other women.
OP, your sense of entitlement is beyond belief. You think too much of yourself!! You should really listen to the ladies that have been in the game a while longer than you have.. Ms. tit tat you are now on the outing and bsc radar of the Austin hobbyists!! For the record I have been around for a long time, and the only type of providers I see are ladies that are 30+ yrs. of age. These ladies do not have the gps, and know what they are doing on and off the boards.. I suggest you take your fake self reviewing ass back to dallas and finish school. grammar school to be clear!!
Threats of outing are taken seriously around these parts
You should have read the guidelines before posting that IP
Oh well.. it's too late now Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I edited it (and even before edited the whole thing). It was her buddy that posted it.

It wasn't like I had to search her ass down for it. She gave it to me. By being nosy.
What do they always say about curiosity and the cat?
Or what about cutting off your nose, to spite your face?
You are insane.

You really are truly crazy.
There isn't a site in the world that doesn't gather this data, you just have to know how to access it. I'm not doing anything you and your website isn't. Originally Posted by tiatate
I'm well aware. I said exactly that in post 113 or 114. The problem is not the data, the problem is the unstable user (you) that has access to it.

My site does the same thing, but it has never even crossed my mind to utilize it, nor threaten anyone with it.

In the 7 or 8 years I have had my site, I have never even access that info from my websites dashboard. Other providers &/or clients personal information does not matter to me. But we see it's fair game to you.

This thread has done more disservice to you then you are able to comprehend. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
OP, your sense of entitlement is beyond belief. You think too much of yourself!! You should really listen to the ladies that have been in the game a while longer than you have.. Ms. tit tat you are now on the outing and bsc radar of the Austin hobbyists!! For the record I have been around for a long time, and the only type of providers I see are ladies that are 30+ yrs. of age. These ladies do not have the gps, and know what they are doing on and off the boards.. I suggest you take your fake self reviewing ass back to dallas and finish school. grammar school to be clear!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Omg I'm in tears right now, not the Austin thread!! *valley girl voice*
I edited it (and even before edited the whole thing). It was her buddy that posted it.

It wasn't like I had to search her ass down for it. She gave it to me. By being nosy.
Or what about cutting off your nose, to spite your face? Originally Posted by tiatate
You just admitted to posting rw info.. You are an outing bsc whore.. I hope the mods. hammer swings hard on your bsc ass
You are insane.

You really are truly crazy. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Oh, you're done with those slurs now though right?
Stay in your lane, and off my website.

Thank you,
management
I edited it (and even before edited the whole thing). It was her buddy that posted it. Originally Posted by tiatate

I know that comment is not directed at me ... meaning I posted her IP address because it shows when I quoted your post to respond to it.

I know you wouldn't dare pass off your mistake on someone else. Surly a woman of your stature has more integrity then that.

Or what about cutting off your nose, to spite your face? Originally Posted by tiatate
Your comment about "curiosity and (killing) the cat" isn't helping your IP gathering cause.
You just admitted to posting rw info.. You are an outing bsc whore.. I hope the mods. hammer swings hard on your bsc ass Originally Posted by winn dixie
I starred out 3 of the numbers in her IP when I originally posted it. You must be computer illiterate. Do you know how many IP addresses are in H-town? It would be impossible without the rest of the numbers to find her.

Homegirl is just freaking out cause she though I was BS about having that IP.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-19-2017, 01:16 AM
Anyone notice these threads never turn out the way the OP expects? lol.

So OP, did you follow proper masking procedures by only posting, yes, in public, some of the numbers? ha ha.
Oh, you're done with those slurs now though right?
Stay in your lane, and off my website.

Thank you,
management Originally Posted by tiatate
As long as it is posted in public it is open to any and all. I hope your upcoming vacation from eccie is long and restful
I know that comment is not directed at me ... meaning I posted her IP address because it shows when I quoted your post to respond to it.

I know you wouldn't dare pass off your mistake on someone else. Surly a woman of your stature has more integrity then that. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Oh it wasn't a mistake. The IP was obviously censored. Totally in the rule book from what I know.
Yall are just freaking out because you thought I was BS on that part.