Tucker Carlson Tonight

Literally kindergarten level garbage.

I'm a little surprised at Z for some reason.

Poorly educated. Jeeze. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
poor Zolly. everything he thinks he knows comes from leftist memes. the same left that would throw him under a bus in a microsecond.

remember these wise words Zolly ..

"The Revolution always eats it's own".

leftist memes about Carlson aren't facts, they are leftist opinions.
1. Z, I know you mean well. But please stop calling the Trump followers "uneducated." That plays right into Trump's hands. He won the 2016 elections in part because he painted Democrats as "elitists." (George Wallace also used this weapon, calling his opponents "pointy headed intellectuals carrying brief cases.") Yes, white voters without a college education have voted overwhelmingly for him. I suspect they do this partly because the resent "elites" telling them what to do. Recall that Democrats, historically, were the party of the working class. Now they are struggling to recuperated that legacy, in spite of Biden's policies helping them, while Trump's policies kicked them in the balls. So shitting on "the less educated" does not help the cause.
2. For those interested in shitting on Tucker Carlson, but who may be tired of a mime overdose, I offer the clearest, most inciteful shitload ever, that no mime will ever match. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e580a6cd&ei=14