The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

• R.M.
  • 12-14-2016, 05:34 PM
Happy holidays everyone. I got some exquisite new red and green lingerie to help me get even more festive!

Gorgeous

Happy holidays everyone. I got some exquisite new red and green lingerie to help me get even more festive!

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Whoa, dearheart! Wouldn't you like to come over here and sit on Santa's lap for a bit? Santa might be able to tell you about his own idea of a snug and cozy winter's evening, up at the North Pole!

And, you elves ... you're excused. Go take a break somewhere. I'll call you when break time's over! Ho, ho, ho!
I may not be real curvy on top, but I make up for it in booty! Happy holidays, everyone!

oh my gawd.....yesssssss

I may not be real curvy on top, but I make up for it in booty! Happy holidays, everyone!

Originally Posted by Vannah
Attachment 600483 Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
"Someone may like this."

Uhhhh ... yes. Gonna see about changing my name to "Someone" in the morning.

Looks like Lusty Busty Gina also has about a mile of legs, there. You could wrap those clear around me, twice. Which, come to think of it, would be a very fine thing to have happen.
put my legs around you sir
"Someone may like this."

Uhhhh ... yes. Gonna see about changing my name to "Someone" in the morning.

Looks like Lusty Busty Gina also has about a mile of legs, there. You could wrap those clear around me, twice. Which, come to think of it, would be a very fine thing to have happen. Originally Posted by James1588
Damn lustybustyGina damn!!! So hot i could rub one out to that pic alone
Meow

I am curvy and proud of it! My 42DDD boobies are so fun to play with!