Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

Then YOU and YOUR fudge packing butt buddy and mentor assup piggy mamboolah are the one's that should be " looking over YOUR shoulder(s) " !!! Just like YOU do when getting YOUR fudge packed EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
HEY HEY GAY REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY?
Liberal logic says that since he was gay he was a democrat. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Like Dennis Hastert?
Was Dennis seen at the Club in Orlando?
Was Dennis seen at the Club in Orlando? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why, did you miss him?
Liberal logic says that since he was gay he was a democrat. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The target audience of this shooting are the Liberals. In this particular case Gay Liberals. They are the ones who will have the strongest reaction to this incident. They are the ones that will believe all media accounts no matter how ridiculous they may sound. Liberals in general will be the ones who will blame everyone and everything other than the perpetrator. Liberals will also be the ones that will participate in any fabrication of this incident, weather it be in it's entirety or parts there in. We have a real problem on our hands in this country, and I'll tell ya this it's not guns.

Jim
The target audience of this shooting are the Liberals. In this particular case Gay Liberals. They are the ones who will have the strongest reaction to this incident. They are the ones that will believe all media accounts no matter how ridiculous they may sound. Liberals in general will be the ones who will blame everyone and everything other than the perpetrator. Liberals will also be the ones that will participate in any fabrication of this incident, weather it be in it's entirety or parts there in. We have a real problem on our hands in this country, and I'll tell ya this it's not guns.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The problem is the friggen liberals !

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-us-mari...152659346.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-us-mari...152659346.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So they wouldn't be welcome at YOUR gloryholes, right EKIM ! !!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-us-mari...152659346.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuck'em if they can't take a joke, lol.

Jim
So they wouldn't be welcome at YOUR gloryholes, right EKIM ! !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
HEY HEY GAY REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY?
Like Dennis Hastert? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Like I said, "liberal logic".
Like I said, "liberal logic". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
conservative queers? They just toe tap in the rest rooms.
The FBI fucked up. Ergo, Obama fucked up. There were plenty of warning signs. Even the gun store owner warned the FBI. But the climate of "political correctness" handcuffed the authorities. I don't know how Obama sleeps at night. He's a genuine sociopath.
conservative queers? They just toe tap in the rest rooms. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Does that distract you while you're while you are sucking dicks in the next stall?
The FBI fucked up. Ergo, Obama fucked up. There were plenty of warning signs. Even the gun store owner warned the FBI. But the climate of "political correctness" handcuffed the authorities. I don't know how Obama sleeps at night. He's a genuine sociopath. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hillarious-No-More has joined his chorus. It'll be 8 more years of this shit.

Does anyone believe SHE believes in "gun control"?

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com...e-at-waco.html

MONDAY, JANUARY 27, 2014

Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco,
By Robert Morrow

"Hillary, not Bill, not Janet Reno, not Webb Hubbell, not Vince Foster was the one who ordered the final assault. Final death count: 76 Branch Davidians, including 21 children and two pregnant women."