Assholes's Speech

I did a "veiw post" this one time and guess what Ellen, again you show that you don't have not one independent original thought in your head. Btw, how and whom am I stalking? Please by all means post all the threads, any evidence you might have, ect of where I am stalking someone. Would you like me to help you and post a link to the definition of what stalking means?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/stalking
There is the definition to help you understand Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You are trying to operate a super-secret service oriented business; which requires extreme discretion, yet with almost every post you come across as a VERY needy person with self-esteem issues. A dangerous combination for those wishing to cozily remain behind the curtain.
[QUOTE=pussycat;1059350981]

UNDER OBAMA THIS IS THE ECONOMY:

- lowest labor participation rate since 1979
- lowest home ownership in 51 years
- 11 million more people on Food Stamps
- numbers of Americans in poverty rose to 43 million
- 1 in 5 families have not even one member in the workforce
- 1 in 6 men between 18 and 34 incarcerated or out of the workforce
- more debt than all other Presidents combined, increase of 9.3 tillion
- 300,000 manufacturing jobs lost in 8 years
- 732 billion dollar trade deficit
- health insurance premiums up 24 percent in last year alone
- in 2008 a family insurance plan cost was on average 12,680. and rose to 18,142....an increase of 43 percent under the "Affordable" Care Act

As for last year's Census Bureau report claiming a 5 percent increase in average family income in one year you can put this misinformation in perspective by listening to an economist describe the context here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDdL9r1fvhY
median income 20 year decline

Also during this era of hardship for most people for the super rich they were immune from harm and became even richer year after year (remember Obama's biggest contributors were banks)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DT-DTQke58
rich get richer during recession

Oh and for most people the fact that the stock market is way up doesn't mean shit. The fact that you would cite that as evidence of economic health shows your bias toward the super rich and your indifference against the great American middle class that made this country great once, and who voted for our leader Donald Trump! Only someone like Trump can restore the middle class (well maybe). Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
HELLO!!! The reason for the decrease in the percentage of people in the work force is simple -- baby boomers like myself have reached retirement age and have left the work force.

The increase in the number of people on food stamps was due to the 2008 recession. That number has been going down DRASTICALLY in recent years. The recession also affected the national debt. Try to understand cause and affect. See the link below.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.87c32f0a11d7

Your comment, again, on a 5% increase in average family income in one year -- how stupid are you? For the third time, I will point out to you that the 5% increase was over a 4 or 5 year period. Do you finally understand???? Do I have to say it for a fourth time?

Health care insurance premiums? I can't find any source of information that supports your statement. Here is something that states the average cost of health care premiums has gone DOWN!! http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/27/avera...tudy-says.html

I am not super rich. I consider myself middle class. I think you have a convoluted idea of what is and what is not the middle class. Like most people working while Obama was in office I put money into a 401k program. Most of my money was invested in rather conservative stocks and I made a bundle before my retirement. Had I been more aggressive I would have made 2 or 3 bundles. Yes the rich got richer, just like Trump. But we in the middle class had the exact same opportunities as the super rich. If you didn't make out well, don't blame Obama.
Your comment, again, on a 5% increase in average family income in one year -- how stupid are you? For the third time, I will point out to you that the 5% increase was over a 4 or 5 year period. Do you finally understand???? Do I have to say it for a fourth time? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
SpeedRader, you are debating with logic-challenged pussycat, the one who claimed something like two legitimate university studies backed up Trump's claim of 3 million illegal VOTES. Well, even fuckface Trump backtracked on that a bit. pussycat has yet to admit what an ass he made of himself over that Trump bullshit statement.
Oh I know what stalking means Madam and so do your ex clients - who by the way - couldn't get away from you fast enough. Perhaps you should refresh yourself on the definition of stalking - although, something tells me me you are quite familiar with the term.

I did a "veiw post" this one time and guess what Ellen, again you show that you don't have not one independent original thought in your head. Btw, how and whom am I stalking? Please by all means post all the threads, any evidence you might have, ect of where I am stalking someone. Would you like me to help you and post a link to the definition of what stalking means?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/stalking
There is the definition to help you understand Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Oh I know what stalking means Madam and so do your ex clients - who by the way - couldn't get away from you fast enough. . Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
This thread is supposed to be about how Trump is an asshole and an inept President. Now we have a sideshow about providers?

I statement like this (quoted above) would suggest that AE thinks she is a hotter commodity than FP.

Would AE care to boast about popularity and provider standing on ECCIE? Maybe this would be fun!
You have got to be kidding me??? You are telling me what this thread is about??? Go look back at some of your posts - and than get back to me. And why would I boost about popularity and provider standing with you - I don't care about that. I'm an old hoogar - I know where I stand and I'm happy with it. What are you yapping about?

This thread is supposed to be about how Trump is an asshole and an inept President. Now we have a sideshow about providers?

I statement like this (quoted above) would suggest that AE thinks she is a hotter commodity than FP.

Would AE care to boast about popularity and provider standing on ECCIE? Maybe this would be fun! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Again Ellen, a.k.a Polly parrot, you say ex-clients. 1)You still havent posted any threads to back up your claim. 2) there is NO such thing as an ex-client. Clients go from provider to provider. That's why it's called the hobby and NOT marriage. Try and get right for once. So you are just like trump-makes wild accusations, brings no proof or evidence, and says "well I heard it from so and so but I can't give a name". No wonder why your so in love with trump. Birds of the same feather flock together.

Also look another bandle-Tink Think = pointless. Dear bandle Tink Tink please post links where I'm coming across as needy,hyperventilating, ect.
Lol
I'm exhausted!
I'm exhausted! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm exhausted too. But things are just so hypocritical and blatantly bad that I can't help but point it out. It's like a daily occurrence. Today it's Trump saying that the horrible chemical attack in Syria was bad. And that the blame can be put on the Obama administration. Because he was weak on Syria. But you can literally go look at Trump's own tweets and at the time of action, Trump said don't do anything with Syria. He said it would foolish to do anything against them. Now it's well Obama was weak. And what's Trump's response to the attack? Sec of State Tillerson saying Russia and Iran should do something. It's just so hypocritical it's like we live in this alternative universe. How is saying someone shouldn't do something, they do nothing, then you say that was weak, and then you do nothing yourself.. How is this real life?
Well, it was Obama that drew the line in the sand ....and than did nothing. That's what Trump was talking about. Trump has said he is not President of the globe but of the United States. He also said that other countries have got to start handling their own crises. We can't be the savior all the time. We can't afford it. We are not going to do anything - that's right. So Basically - Trump criticized Obama for "saying" he was gonna do something and than did nothing and Trump's policy is to let other countries handle it. It is horrible what is happening over there and it's a shame that Obama gave them false hope.

I'm exhausted too. But things are just so hypocritical and blatantly bad that I can't help but point it out. It's like a daily occurrence. Today it's Trump saying that the horrible chemical attack in Syria was bad. And that the blame can be put on the Obama administration. Because he was weak on Syria. But you can literally go look at Trump's own tweets and at the time of action, Trump said don't do anything with Syria. He said it would foolish to do anything against them. Now it's well Obama was weak. And what's Trump's response to the attack? Sec of State Tillerson saying Russia and Iran should do something. It's just so hypocritical it's like we live in this alternative universe. How is saying someone shouldn't do something, they do nothing, then you say that was weak, and then you do nothing yourself.. How is this real life? Originally Posted by Milly23
Well, it was Obama that drew the line in the sand ....and than did nothing. That's what Trump was talking about. Trump has said he is not President of the globe but of the United States. He also said that other countries have got to start handling their own crises. We can't be the savior all the time. We can't afford it. We are not going to do anything - that's right. So Basically - Trump criticized Obama for "saying" he was gonna do something and than did nothing and Trump's policy is to let other countries handle it. It is horrible what is happening over there and it's a shame that Obama gave them false hope. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

OMG.... WOW.... A few things:

1) Yes he is the President of the United States. Funny, he cared about other countries when he was putting hotels/buildings with his name in them. And his kids are still flying to other countries and being protected on our dime. So if you are of the belief like him that we shouldn't care about the issues of other countries. Maybe we shouldn't be paying for his kids to be protected when
doing business in these other countries. Their issues aren't ours right.

2) Please tell me you didn't just come at Obama with he said he was going to do something and never did. With a country, another country. When your other defense is, we need to let them handle their own stuff. Yet, the guy you are defending has said he would do things for/in THIS COUNTRY. That he hasn't. And yet you aren't criticizing him. Come on. It's getting a little ridiculous.

3) You don't think that other countries have hope that America and Trump will help them? Or have they just given up on the idea now that he is in office and it's proven he doesn't really care about people. Unless they are his family, rich, or Russian. Because he did tell Putin that Russia had the full support of the US government in getting justice after their tragedy. But with Syria, it's well let someone else handle it.

4) Trump's policy isn't working so far. I mean he had a failed mission that got a SEAL killed. You have bombings killing hundreds of innocent civilians. If this were done under Obama, you would say he was acting too fast and it was wrong. How do I know? Because we saw how bad he got it for using drones to try to hit calculated targets. And never once did a mission kill hundreds of civilians and he still was attacked.

5) Again, what the hell kind of reasoning is: well Trump told him not to do anything. He didn't do anything. But he said he was going to do something and never did. So now he's weak. Furthermore, now he's the reason for something that happened on Trump's watch. And Trump is ok because he's not doing anything which was weak before. But he's strong because Trump is telling you he's not doing anything. Gotcha. That makes perfect sense.

And this is why I say the hypocrisy is what keeps me from ever getting to a point of understanding with Trump supporters. You guys never point to the hypocrisy that's spewed. If you can't see in something as simple as this, I have to believe you will never see it.
Trump's new low plus Republicans In Congress Drop To More Than 3-1 Negative

American voters give President Donald Trump a negative 35 - 57 percent job approval, with negative approval among men and white voters. (Remember, white people are his bread and butter.) While most white and and women now disapprove of Trump, those who identfy as white supremacists have maintained vigorous support for Trump.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=2448
Trump's new low

April 4, 2017 — American voters give President Donald Trump a negative 35 - 57 percent job approval, with negative approval among men and white voters. (Remember, white people are his bread and butter.) While most white and and women now disapprove of Trump, those who identfy as white supremacists have maintained vigorous support for Trump.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=2448
Poll: Republican approval sinks 'because of' President Trump

"The Republican Party appears to be feeling the side effects of President Trump's growing unpopularity among Americans, and some inside the party are claiming the GOP could be in trouble ahead of 2018's midterm elections.

For as unpopular as the president has become, Trump's own party has been hit even harder when it comes to poll results. Republican support has dropped significantly over the past few weeks, with Americans now disapproving of Republicans 70 percent to 21 percent — a 14 point negative swing from two weeks ago.

"The Republican Party is in trouble, and if Donald Trump thinks he can somehow blame this on Paul Ryan or the House he's completely wrong," said former Republican representative and MSNBC host Joe Scarborough.

Scarborough argued on Wednesday's edition of "Morning Joe" that the party's current slip in support could spell trouble for the GOP heading into midterm elections next year — and the president may be the one to blame.

"Their numbers are collapsing because of him," said Scarborough.

According to Quinnipiac, Americans largely disapprove of the president's handling of major issues during his first few months in office."

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...rump/22027174/