NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I'm not sure which of these stories are funnier....or more pathetic....

A Minnesota Vikings fan files a petition to President Obama to have an executive order to remove Christian Ponder as their quarterback....

OR....

Jacksonville Jags fans staging a "rally" in front of their stadium to try to get Tim Tebow as their QB and only 6 people showing up.....

Wow, and it's only week 2.... Originally Posted by Satin
Damn, muthafuckas don't realize it's been only TWO DAMN GAMES!! LMAO!!
Ha...yeah I'm a fucker but I only raised the issue of Seattle embarrassing SF, because you made reference to the Texans 'pounding' them (Seattle). That ain't gonna happen IMHO! Originally Posted by Solemate62
TBH, if we play against Seattle like we did in the first half of the last two games, we will be on the bad side of the pounding. Best of luck

I'm not sure which of these stories are funnier....or more pathetic....

A Minnesota Vikings fan files a petition to President Obama to have an executive order to remove Christian Ponder as their quarterback....

OR....

Jacksonville Jags fans staging a "rally" in front of their stadium to try to get Tim Tebow as their QB and only 6 people showing up.....

Wow, and it's only week 2.... Originally Posted by Satin
If I had Henne or Gabbert as my QB, I might be doing the Gator sign myself.
  • Satin
  • 09-18-2013, 10:06 PM
The Colts just got a lot stronger....Trent Richardson.....
Yeah......KC Chiefs -

Sorry, Brothers, for the blatant hijack BUT gotta crow over the Chiefs off to the 3-0 start! Sure, they have a long way to go but damn, after only two wins last year, they sure are looking good! Go Chiefs!
Yeah......KC Chiefs -

Go Chiefs! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Which section of Htown are the Chiefs located in?
Which section of Htown are the Chiefs located in? Originally Posted by bigtex

North!
Chiefs D looks legit as Fuck.

Don't think the Texans can win without Brown this week. Suggs butfucked Joe Thomas last week, don't think Ryan Harris will be able to hold up. But the Ravens have problems too trying to protect Flacco. We will need a solid running game out of Tate/Foster.
Dopey can suck my FAT DICK!! I hate that mother fucker!!!!
Kubiak can get a suck it too!!!!!! When will he open his fucking eyes and see that Dopey is the weak link!!! Fuck you Kubes!!!
I love hearing shit like that from you texans fans go ravens
Lick my ass Raven fan!! You prolly love hearing that too!!!
Not a great day all around.

Looks like we will probably be starting out 2-3 as we have to face the two of the three best teams in the league in the next two weeks.
Hmmm...maybe the Texans should have picked up Alex Smith in the offseason! Too late now! :}But at least your team is gonna compete this year. look at my Giants....they lose 38 to zip to the hapless Panthers! Pro football so far is really a puzzle - the Packers lost again and at this moment SF is getting humiliated at home by the Colts! So the Pack and SF will be 1-2, the Giants and 'Skins are 0-3 and a good chance the once mighty Steelers, before this night is over, will also be 0-3! yeah, Houston had a bad day but still in the hunt IMHO!
Is Kubiak blind or just a nut less fucking idiot? Can he not figure out what the problem is? It's your shitty dumb ass quarterback Kubes!!!! I don't know if TJ is the answer or not but he couldn't be as shitty as Schaub!! I am done with these mother fuckers until a change is made!!!
At the start of the season I put one hundred bucks on a long shot ,for rhe colts to win the Afc south. Personally I put my odds at 50/50 or better. Nice little payout...