Is Wakeup a mod?

Dorian is banned........duhhhh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Aren't you my other handle
Nope ... you are just another voice in Wayward's head.
Point of Order: Modtards can be banned......and is JaD still a modtard? Originally Posted by dearhunter
So what you're confirming here is that at least some of Wakeups posts are less than truthful.

Guess what people, you're stuck with taking my word for it, or not. Originally Posted by Wakeup

Like I posted earlier.

Anyone on here can purchase a forum and appoint themselves moderator of it.
They absolutely can...and your assertion that I did, is completely inaccurate...but that has never stopped you before...it amuses me...
So you complained, whined, and beleaguered the site owners until they finally broke down and gave you a forum to moderate?

Is that what you want the masses here to thinck?

I'd stick with saying you paid for a forum. It comes off as slightly less desperate...although not much.
heh.....
As I said...feel free to think of the process of how I became a moderator in any way that makes you feel better about it.

I will say this though...if you knew the real reason I was made a moderator, you'd...well, let's just say that the truth is much stranger than any fiction you can invent.
Laughing is so good for the soul. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What's it good for if you don't have a soul?
Laughing is so good for the soul. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What's it good for if you don't have a soul? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Clearing out phlegm.
My pussy hurts.... and smells bad, I have no idea why.
It's a va-gi-na, not a winter store room for your stash of hibernation cookies...and for tebow's sake, wash your hands first...smh

It's a va-gi-na, not a winter store room for your stash of hibernation cookies...and for tebow's sake, wash your hands first...smh

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
That's funny, I don't care who you are!
You know, men and their toys......