If the Feds Won't Do It...

• WTF
  • 07-10-2010, 10:38 AM
I was wondering if they were going to be treated equally. Originally Posted by Ansley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD5bCNvAihU

They already are treated equally.

Nobody can marry either.

That is a BS argument used to suppress gay equality in the marriage department.

Rudyard was throwing out a red herring covered in sheeps wool!
I don't care if two gays marry but I draw the line at human and animal.
BTW I was born in the smokey mountains in a house (Not a hospital) so I crawled up and made something of myself.

And without picking up chicks at family reunions BTW.
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2010, 11:04 AM
I don't care if two gays marry but I draw the line at human and animal.
BTW I was born in the smokey mountains in a house (Not a hospital) so I crawled up and made something of myself.

And without picking up chicks at family reunions BTW. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Nobody is advocating that....it was Rudyards red herring. A Straw man if ya will.

I just got back from the Smokey's. Damn fine country. Spent a couple of days in Knoxville and then Pigeon Forge! Those Hillbilly's are my kinda people!

I will say we went white water rafting and a scene from Deliverance flashed across my mind!
Nobody is advocating that....it was Rudyards red herring. A Straw man if ya will.

I just got back from the Smokey's. Damn fine country. Spent a couple of days in Knoxville and then Pigeon Forge! Those Hillbilly's are my kinda people!

I will say we went white water rafting and a scene from Deliverance flashed across my mind! Originally Posted by WTF
"Ya ain't from around here are ya."
It was the northern states that saved the nation in the 19th century but it will be the southern states that saves it in this century.
It was the northern states that saved the nation in the 19th century but it will be the southern states that saves it in this century. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Particularly Texas, I believe.
Federal court blocks parts of the law http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/29/us/29arizona.html?hp
Federal court blocks parts of the law http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/29/us/29arizona.html?hp Originally Posted by discreetgent
This is just round one in a Constitutional crisis.
Yeah, this one makes it to the Supreme Court in one form or another
Particularly Texas, I believe. Originally Posted by John Bull
obama is aiming his legislative and regulatory agenda at the south and Texas in particular.

he wants to inhibit the current advantages of doing business in Texas and similar low tax, right to work states to stop the movement of businesses and people with money away from high taxed, regulated, burdened and unionized states. his health care bill is a prime example....arrows pointed at texas' heart. his "stimulus" package was of similar nature, propping up unions in blue states.

in high and petty ways they have an agenda. take for example his now use of the phrase "freedom of worship" as opposed to the common understanding of freedom of religion. he means without saying it overtly (so it can remain merely a court or regulated event, picking off people one by one) that you can privately worship as you desire, but your public action must adhere to the dictates of their politically driven correctness and their own view of morality and not any religious world view one may hold, primarily Biblical.