If the forum for all posters or just a few?

Absolutely. But we still need to get the group together for the beer at F. I understand the spook is back in town. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
I'll be out that way in April
Oh great, a male eccie "Meet and Greet." Talk about "get a room." You boys gonna screen each other?
Oh great, a male eccie "Meet and Greet." Talk about "get a room." You boys gonna screen each other? Originally Posted by SR Only
LMAO....I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one
We are selling tickets.
I'm sure it will be like waiting for paint to dry lol.
No ticket for you short stuff. Oh wait, thats Texas -- you dont go there.
Ha Ha!

Olivia I told ya I would pay good money for the embellishment

But......Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, you didn't have to add that!
Originally Posted by WTF

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're even sexier when you stir. Brains are the sexiest things of all.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're even sexier when you stir. Brains are the sexiest things of all.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
LOL...Couldn't agree more!

they are...indeed...
they are...indeed... Originally Posted by ninasastri
well, skinny brains are......
Oh great, a male eccie "Meet and Greet." Talk about "get a room." You boys gonna screen each other? Originally Posted by SR Only
Sheesh. I had no idea a bunch of guys getting together to yuck it up over a beer or two had sexual overtones. What kind of sh*t do you folks do up in Conn?

Don't encourage him.
We accept all lifestyles whether alternative or not.

And we house ESPN and insurance companies and a great Women's College Basketball team.

Sheesh. I had no idea a bunch of guys getting together to yuck it up over a beer or two had sexual overtones. What kind of sh*t do you folks do up in Conn? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
We accept all lifestyles whether alternative or not.

And we house ESPN and insurance companies and a great Women's College Basketball team. Originally Posted by SR Only
Damn!! How are we supposed to compete with all that excitement?

We'll just have to stick with sipping on a beer.