Houston Vs. Dallas

Nope, we know you have the IP addresses, you have stated it clearly over and over and also stated clearly that you are ready to use them.

You are truly insane and scary.

Why would any man want to visit your site now?
Yeah you masked a few digits but the threat is still there
In case you don't get banned for a year by sunlight,here are the eccie guidelines

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Good luck
I don't think you realize that outing information in public is pretty much an automatic ban.
Don't you just love the paranoia in Houston? Yawn.
^^^^ Said the rapist.
As long as it is posted in public it is open to any and all. I hope your upcoming vacation from eccie is long and restful Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes, because you are a MOD.
Oh its public, but I don't take kindly to someone who is trying to use it to "critique" my bio or use it for malicious intent.
Bet she won't bring her ass back on there.
If you put yourself out in public you are going to be critiqued, you stupid bitch.

You can stand being exposed for how stupid you really are. That is what really got to you. You posted my IP and no one else's because it burned you that I edited your poorly written sloppy bio.
^^^^ Said the rapist. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
^^^^^Said the BSC whore who can't get a real life or go to bed like a responsible whore because she sure as hell isn't making money right now.
Oh it wasn't a mistake. The IP was obviously censored. Totally in the rule book from what I know. Originally Posted by tiatate
Oh yeah, the IP address is all cool now, just like the reviews on your website were

Yall are just freaking out because you thought I was BS on that part. Originally Posted by tiatate
You're inability to grasp and comprehend what is being posted by others is baffling. Did you see one person saying you are lying or bluffing about being able to track IP addresses? No, no one said that.

Everyone knows it can be done though the dashboard access the webmaster has, you're the only one that thinks this is some fucking secret.

The only thing that's shocking to everyone here is your willingness to brag about regularly obtaining that information and then posting parts of it to prove you can.

You are simple minded and childish.
^^^^^Said the BSC whore who can't get a real life or go to bed like a responsible whore because she sure as hell isn't making money right now. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
And why are you awake? Looking for your next victim?
Yeah you masked a few digits but the threat is still there
In case you don't get banned for a year by sunlight,here are the eccie guidelines

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Good luck Originally Posted by NubianPrince
"that means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc"

I didn't make any effort, she literally visited my site 3 times today. & Its an partial IP address, calm your tits. She could be at a library computer for all I know.
Don't you just love the paranoia in Houston? Yawn. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

I don't think you understand what effort means.

And I can visit your PUBLIC site any time I want to.

If you don't like visitors, don't have a website.

You are just mad you had to delete part of it because you had ROS posted publicly, because posting private information...that's what you do...
If you put yourself out in public you are going to be critiqued, you stupid bitch.

You can stand being exposed for how stupid you really are. That is what really got to you. You posted my IP and no one else's because it burned you that I edited your poorly written sloppy bio. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
No actually, your IP had gotten lost in the shuffle from when you made that shitty attempt to edit my Bio.
What really tagged you is when you tried to jeer because I took my "reviews" tab down.
When I saw that a returning IP address had come to site for the 3rd time, nearly at the exact time you made your unnecessary post. I mean, it doesn't take a genius.
"that means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc"

I didn't make any effort, she literally visited my site 3 times today. & Its an partial IP address, calm your tits. She could be at a library computer for all I know.

Originally Posted by tiatate
So why did you feel the need to post the ip address, even if you xx'ed out a few numbers.. That was a blatant and malicious attempt to out her
I don't think you understand what effort means.

And I can visit your PUBLIC site any time I want to.

If you don't like visitors, don't have a website.

You are just mad you had to delete part of it because you had ROS posted publicly, because posting private information...that's what you do... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Yes please do visit, next time I'll PM you your own address.
I admit, I'm a little salty that you hoes who lack hustle had to cause ruckus enough for me to disable it. I mean, you didn't think to do it first, so you had to make sure this chick wasn't getting ahead right?