Names from the past

• BLM69
  • 04-08-2024, 06:41 PM
wish me and InfamousBJ would have sucked a cock together. what a legend she was! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Life goals 😂
I missed out on a play date with Italian Princess and I've been kicking myself ever since. Originally Posted by Jake Perman
Don't kick yourself - go see her - she's back.
Life goals �� Originally Posted by BLM69
Sucking dick with a true dick sucker whore is high on my list. Since Your mouth is always open, you should cum suck some dick with me! I bet your deepthroat game go crazyyyyyy. BLM & DICKNAPPER dick sucking double sessions!! now that's #LifeGoals
  • R.M.
  • 04-09-2024, 07:15 AM
fubar. He shared awesome information with me on the hobby scene.
I will always value that.
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2024, 07:19 AM
Sucking dick with a true dick sucker whore is high on my list. Since Your mouth is always open, you should cum suck some dick with me! I bet your deepthroat game go crazyyyyyy. BLM & DICKNAPPER dick sucking double sessions!! now that's #LifeGoals Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I rather we team up and fuck some whores since we both have cocks, ready when you are partner.......
I rather we team up and fuck some whores since we both have cocks, ready when you are partner....... Originally Posted by BLM69
I'll rather fuck you with my big black strap. Check my 300+ reviews I go crazyyyyyy ask around. bend over and spread them cheeks slut
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2024, 11:52 AM
I'll rather fuck you with my big black strap. Check my 300+ reviews I go crazyyyyyy ask around. bend over and spread them cheeks slut Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I hear you have a big cock but it's not a strap, you know I'm not into any gay activities but thanks for the offer.
I hear you have a big cock but it's not a strap, you know I'm not into any gay activities but thanks for the offer. Originally Posted by BLM69

LMFAO I never have heard you ever turn down an opportunity to get pegged BLM.
  • BLM69
  • 04-09-2024, 03:03 PM
LMFAO I never have heard you ever turn down an opportunity to get pegged BLM. Originally Posted by golferguy55
You peg guys know what I'm about, I'm not joining your get stuffed in the ass club. I do all the stuffing here......
You peg guys know what I'm about, I'm not joining your get stuffed in the ass club. I do all the stuffing here...... Originally Posted by BLM69

Seems as though Nina wants to peg your ass good. I say go for it then write your review for private access. Word in the back channels is that you love getting pegged by some of your whores as you call them.
I hear you have a big cock but it's not a strap, you know I'm not into any gay activities but thanks for the offer. Originally Posted by BLM69
LMAO you saying I got a cock like I don't have many many reviews about my juicy fat pussy. Go read em I got soooo many lmaooo. You gotta say anything to try to keep up with me lol. ask your eccie homies. they know how this pussy and throat hit.
Seems as though Nina wants to peg your ass good. I say go for it then write your review for private access. Word in the back channels is that you love getting pegged by some of your whores as you call them. Originally Posted by golferguy55
don't waste your time, any dude that talks hot shit to providers on a provider review board has to be mad as fuck and very gay/sus. He's the type that does the tough act online and lets whores bend him over in sessions. those are my fav. He's been a Dicknapper hater since I joined. it's good to see a dedicated true hater. I never quote him yet he loves talking to me for some reason. weirdo.
[QUOTE=Nina the Dicknapper;1063471541]LMAO you saying I got a cock like I don't have many many reviews about my juicy fat pussy. Go read em I got soooo many lmaooo. You gotta say anything to try to keep up with me lol. ask your eccie homies. they know how this pussy and

Nina keep working on BLM and eventually he will give up his ass for you to peg him. Word is that he gets off getting pegged but is too embarrassed to come out of the closet.
Nina keep working on BLM and eventually he will give up his ass for you to peg him. Word is that he gets off getting pegged but is too embarrassed to come out of the closet. Originally Posted by golferguy55
he's going to give me that booty one day. he just mad right now
he's going to give me that booty one day. he just mad right now Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

LMFAO. Trust me you know he will be giving it up soon enough. Be sure and make him write the review after you have had your way with him.