2017 Dipshit of the year poll

Assup leads by 11 now! bahahahaaa

i have colluded to influence this election!!!

bahahahaa

while speaking to a former frequent poster i colluded to influence him to vote for Assup!!!

AND HE DID!!

bahaha

COLLUSION!!!!!!

bahahahaa
Ohhh the cries of racism and gerrymandering from sissy sc will be forthcoming........
DOTY Rider, Typical...

Assup leads by 11!!

only hours to go!!!

bahahaaaaaa

#DICKLER
#SNICK
#bahahahahaaaaa
I still need to vote. It's a tough decision.
Still waiting to see which one of the " front runners " pulls out their " Box 13 " ballots of " absentee " cemetery voters to steal the election at the last minute. Maybe BOTH of them will ! Wonder if there will be any " hanging chads " on those ballots. And what if BOTH of their " absentee " ballots have the same names from those cemetery dwellers on them ???? Who will be the arbiter of all their election stealing actions and determine who gets the crown ???? Oh, the suspense ! Oh, the humanity !
Assup, do you need a job? Clean the porta johns for the workers building the wall. Originally Posted by Rod Ogg
He would turn that " job " into another opportunity to expand his Gloryhole locations ! Those porta-potties would soon have holes in their walls.
assup is ahead by 13!!!
It looks as though Yssup Rider will capture the DOTY crown, again. No doubt, he has earned the 'honor'.

Still, with just 225 posts in the Political Pigsty in the last two weeks, he's not quite the dipshit he used to be. I can remember when he would post more than twice as frequently UITB without breaking a flop sweat.
He should also clean up all the turds left by homeless people and drunks on 6th st Originally Posted by Rod Ogg
Go fetch me a drink boy!
assup is ahead by 13!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is that enough to keep

It looks as though Yssup Rider will capture the DOTY crown, again. No doubt, he has earned the 'honor'.

Still, with just 225 posts in the Political Pigsty in the last two weeks, he's not quite the dipshit he used to be. I can remember when he would post more than twice as frequently UITB without breaking a flop sweat.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
He’s closing fast on your buddy Pyramider’s post total. Get him on that retarded game for a couple hours.
Is that enough to keep

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Why are you posting privately in here, BONE COLLECTOR?

Ahhhh. It’s all revealed in my signature line. Along with your most current Top Ten DICK pics.

You went fag, BONE COLLECTOR.

And you now will forever be known for it, BONE COLLECTOR!
Why are you posting privately in here, BONE COLLECTOR?

Ahhhh. It’s all revealed in my signature line. Along with your most current Top Ten DICK pics.

You went fag, BONE COLLECTOR.

And you now will forever be known for it, BONE COLLECTOR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only by you. But Chicagoboy called this forum a pigsty. I wonder why? Maybe because you are the original Bone Collector.