America Is Not For Black People

Here's an intellectual point. Who's that provider on your avatar? Originally Posted by oilman12
How about this you fuckin idiot?

That's no provider on my avatar. That's my 18 year-old fellow Longhorn that was murdered this week by a 17 year-old thug.

Don't you read the fuckin news?

It's also only a few posts above.

Pull your fuckin head out of your ass and show some fucking respect.
Oh trust me I knew that!! Walked right into it did you...idiot? respect? come on know tard, you can't be serious...lets see, you are parading the pic of this innocent dead girl as your avatar on a hooker board..i wonder what her family would think of that. Hmmm

How about this you fuckin idiot?

That's no provider on my avatar. That's my 18 year-old fellow Longhorn that was murdered this week by a 17 year-old thug.

Don't you read the fuckin news?

It's also only a few posts above.

Pull your fuckin head out of your ass and show some fucking respect. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
  • Trey
  • 04-09-2016, 11:38 PM
I would call them crime universities as well. My brother went to alternative school for a year and I was amazed at the amount of ***** and black market goods he could find after going there for a year. We sent him to a military style school after that and he fared much better there. I can't imagine what you can find after being in prison for a year or more. So far only Bernie has said anything about repealing the laws on ********. I really want this to happen so we can keep ***** ********, murders, and rapists in jail longer instead of a revolving door so we can house *** *****. If you had a choice between who you'd let out first I'm pretty sure everyone would agree on letting the ******* go and keep old Jared in there as long as you can.

Staff edit, Spice-It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Originally Posted by Trey
Wow that got me a 10 piece. I don't think I've gotten any in a while wonder how many do I need before I go to eccie jail for drug offences?
Around here 25 gets you 90 regardless of pigmentation.

#FucktardLivesMatter
#FucktardLivesMatter Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
No they don't...
...lets see, you are parading the pic of this innocent dead girl as your avatar on a hooker board... Originally Posted by oilman12
Looks like GS has got his real-life and hobby-life wires crossed.

Unless of course, he was looking for a good excuse to drop his previous avatar pic.

...I go to eccie jail... Originally Posted by Trey
Probably not going to happen. Apparently, an epic war originated just to save you.
So if America is not for black people, then what logical course of action should America follow? Originally Posted by Wakeup
FTFY. The way you put it originally was a great example of the problem.
I can't believe this stupid ass ...."It's because I was born a poor black child and have more excuses than a criminal going to jail" bullshit thread is still going....
I can't believe this stupid ass ...."It's because I was born a poor black child and have more excuses than a criminal going to jail" bullshit thread is still going.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
So if this thread is not for you, then what logical course of action should you take?
  • Trey
  • 04-11-2016, 03:58 PM
I can't believe this stupid ass ...."It's because I was born a poor black child and have more excuses than a criminal going to jail" bullshit thread is still going.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Man that was the opening line from The Jerk! That's one of the funniest movies ever. Sorry that's all I could think about when I read that post. Ahh they will never make anything like that again.
Man that was the opening line from The Jerk! That's one of the funniest movies ever. Sorry that's all I could think about when I read that post. Ahh they will never make anything like that again. Originally Posted by Trey

Ha!!! I'm glad you caught on to that....I wrote that specifically thinking about that old movie....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfAvQp-Uk5I
Is Cuban Tuesday now a Holiday?
Is that like Taco Tuesdays?
Oh trust me I knew that!! Walked right into it did you...idiot?
..... Originally Posted by oilman12
Your double exclamation points are very convincing. If you did know that, you're even less respectful than I imagined....and your head even deeper.

......lets see, you are parading the pic of this innocent dead girl as your avatar on a hooker board..i wonder what her family would think of that. Hmmm Originally Posted by oilman12
I'm sure they would appreciate my sympathy for them; especially if they met me.

Looks like GS has got his real-life and hobby-life wires crossed.

Unless of course, he was looking for a good excuse to drop his previous avatar pic.
...... Originally Posted by Sarunga
Nope,.....check again.
Wow GS you are a little harder than usual---
did our guy get up on the wrong side of the provider?

Never mind I saw your last review and now I'm mad too!