Trump made us No. 1 — in the spread of a deadly disease

Hey numb nuts, in what post did I accuse the fat lying bastard, the trump piss boy admitted he asked for Croziers command. The acting trump piss boy to be more precise.

There’s a reoccurring voice in my head saying “ fuck that fat lying bastard “ and I recognize the voice. Sell your shit sandwiches elsewhere. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Wow, you don't even remember what you posted. You do need to seek help.

Tuff luck...but the Captain did the right thing, I read there are 150 positive test in the crew of 5k, the final numbers aren’t out. His goal was righteous but his means were out of bounds and he probably didn’t realize the fat lying bastard would get all pissy. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
If you don't think that's alluding to Trump having something directly to do with it, then well, you really do have voices in your head and live in an alternate reality.
Dumb fuck
  • oeb11
  • 04-05-2020, 06:09 PM
Recurrent name-calling and scatology - it is all poor j666 has.

Get some professional help - j666.

Life can be much better when you give up the narrative and opt for facts.
Acting Navy chief fired Crozier for ‘panicking’ — and before Trump could intervene

Acting Navy secretary Thomas Modly, in an extensive interview about the firing of the commander of a disease-threatened aircraft carrier, said he acted because he believed the captain was “panicking” under pressure — and wanted to make the move himself, before President Trump ordered the captain’s dismissal.

“I didn’t want to get into a decision where the president would feel that he had to intervene because the Navy couldn’t be decisive,” Modly told me in a telephone call from Hawaii at about 1 a.m. Sunday, Washington time. He continued: “If I were president, and I saw a commanding officer of a ship exercising such poor judgment, I would be asking why the leadership of the Navy wasn’t taking action itself."

Modly offered a lengthy account of his actions in the dismissal Thursday of Capt. Brett Crozier, the commanding officer of the USS Theodore Roosevelt. The nuclear-power aircraft carrier with a crew of about 4,800 had been stricken by an outbreak of the novel coronavirus. On March 30, Crozier sent an emotional email pleading for help, which leaked the next day. Two days after that, Modly fired him — generating criticism from former senior military officials, who expressed deep concern about the impact of the precipitous act on morale and on commanders’ willingness to speak out with unwelcome news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ght-intervene/

So now trump’s piss boy is calling the Navy indecisive and he had to intervene before the fat lying bastard got involved.
Captain Crozier made the fat lying bastards administration look bad, so they punished him. It’s that obvious, only a trump piss boy would defend those actions.
J666, you useless offal...

crozier went outside the chain of command. he sent those letters improperly. he was not supposed to do that.

i don't know what the deal is with the admirals not getting involved with crozier issue. they should have taken care of this before the acting navy sect. got involved.
Trump blocks Fauci from answering question about drug Trump is touting

President Trump spent a portion of Sunday’s press briefing yet again promoting an unproven treatment for the novel coronavirus, repeatedly asking, “What do we have to lose?”

Toward the end, a CNN reporter turned to Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, for his opinion on the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine with a sharper question: “What is the medical evidence?”

Standing at the microphone, Fauci opened his mouth — but before he could speak, the answer came out of Trump’s instead.

“Do you know how many times he’s answered that question?” Trump cut in. “Maybe 15.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ci-trumpdrugs/

The fat lying bastard stated “ we bought 29 million vials “ who the hell is we? I suspect the trump crime family is looking to cash in with the COVID crises. The fat lying bastards piss boys Giuliani and Hannity are also carnival barking the drug.
  • oeb11
  • 04-06-2020, 09:10 AM
Get some professional Help - ASAP - j666.

U are divorced from reality in your slavish adherence to the Fascist DPST propaganda narrative.
Trump blocks Fauci from answering question about drug Trump is touting

President Trump spent a portion of Sunday’s press briefing yet again promoting an unproven treatment for the novel coronavirus, repeatedly asking, “What do we have to lose?”

Toward the end, a CNN reporter turned to Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, for his opinion on the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine with a sharper question: “What is the medical evidence?”

Standing at the microphone, Fauci opened his mouth — but before he could speak, the answer came out of Trump’s instead.

“Do you know how many times he’s answered that question?” Trump cut in. “Maybe 15.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ci-trumpdrugs/

The fat lying bastard stated “ we bought 29 million vials “ who the hell is we? I suspect the trump crime family is looking to cash in with the COVID crises. The fat lying bastards piss boys Giuliani and Hannity are also carnival barking the drug. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
It was actually funny as hell watching some CNN last night while they continued to bash Trump for saying this drug could "possibly" help based on some initial studies. They even brought on an expert to downplay Trump's statements while hyping his own more rigorous study of another potential drug in the mix.

His study, as he explained, turned out be a whopping 50 or so patients so far, and as far as I could tell was anecdotal as well.

CNN was lauding his research and bashing Trump for testing far more comprehensive, but still anecdotal.

Fucking hypocrites.
The fat lying bastard stated “ we bought 29 million vials “ who the hell is we? I suspect the trump crime family is looking to cash in with the COVID crises. The fat lying bastards piss boys Giuliani and Hannity are also carnival barking the drug.
So are doctors all around the world, but you’re probably smarter. -smh-

Hydroxychloroquine rated 'most effective therapy' by doctors for coronavirus: Global survey
Virus-stricken aircraft carrier erupts in applause and cheers as ousted Navy captain departs

Videos that emerged on social media showed crew members of the USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier cheering their captain in a walloping send-off... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Heck yeah they did. Many people did, seeing whereas we are long overdue for a public hanging for Treason. They got tickets for it on Stub-Hub yet? Let the bidding begin. Sure hope they will be either accommodating social distancing rules or that the bug from Chi-i-i-i-na has left the building by then and that the beer will be cold. .
So are doctors all around the world, but you’re probably smarter. -smh-

Hydroxychloroquine rated 'most effective therapy' by doctors for coronavirus: Global survey Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Washington times is fake news touting a drug to increase the trump crime family’s wealth. I’d bet Hannity and Piss boy Rudy got on the bandwagon, that’s the type of people they are.

This shit lands right at the feet of the fat lying bastard for ignoring his Security briefings. He was obviously reading variety magazine checking on his TV ratings and telling the country that his uncle is a super genius, while he had Barr searching for Hillary’s super secret server.

That fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office owns this fiasco.
CNN was lauding his research and bashing Trump for testing far more comprehensive, but still anecdotal.... Originally Posted by eccielover
CNN you say? I wonder what their factual reporting rating is? Something close to -100? What in the heck would that have to do with factual news anyway?!? That and the 6,000 Doctors from around the world that believe it works according to Sermo and that study from 2002-2005 that showed it to be highly effective against SARS. (friendly reminder that this Chinese bug is actually named SARS-Cov-2).

Maybe CNN needs yet-another hair-on-fire big mouth to pump up the volume of panic. How about the venerable Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT)?
Washington times is fake news touting a drug to increase the trump crime family’s wealth. I’d bet Hannity and Piss boy Rudy got on the bandwagon, that’s the type of people they are.
The Times didn’t do the poll, dipshit, they reported on the poll conducted by a very well respected organization. Naturally, the dem controlled media outlets didn’t because a million dead Americans is preferable to admitting President Trump called it right.
  • oeb11
  • 04-06-2020, 11:54 AM
J666 - completely pathetic statement as quoted above - U have no evidence whatsoever - just bloviating your pathologic Trump hatred.

Get some professional help - U need it. !!!