BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

• R.M.
  • 05-30-2017, 03:42 AM
The cherry on top for me is him bitching on every post about my reviews and look at his weak ass ones. SMH.
Now who are you going to bully, princess?

It's obvious he's on the same plane of emotional stability that so many of you assholes are on.

Your constant bullying and body shaming is quite ironic.

Especially considering those of you with fewer reviews who criticize his.

SMH indeed. You jolly jerkoffs want it both ways.

Only the Princess can have it both ways ... at the same time!

Lube might be missing a few marbles, but that didn't keep your fingers out of his bag!

SAD?
You're next, Princess Tiny Meat!
sticks and stones may break my bones, but fuck yourself anyway, you insignificant little pissant.
  • R.M.
  • 05-30-2017, 07:22 AM
Now who are you going to bully, princess?

It's obvious he's on the same plane of emotional stability that so many of you assholes are on.

Your constant bullying and body shaming is quite ironic.

Especially considering those of you with fewer reviews who criticize his.

SMH indeed. You jolly jerkoffs want it both ways.

Only the Princess can have it both ways ... at the same time!

Lube might be missing a few marbles, but that didn't keep your fingers out of his bag!

SAD? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Really? You are just stupid. He is banned for a reason. YOUR dumbass is still taking up for him. You want to join him? I know you love your baby boy and miss him so much. I'm all for gay rights. Oh and its Queen Bitch Goddess Princess. To you Tiny Meat.
Looks like asswipe already misses his butt buddy lube
Actually I don't miss him at all. I find his ranting and raving to be tedious and embarrassing. Much of the ribbing he got from you was of his own creation and his poor use of the English language.

Just as there was a reason he got banned, there is a reason he got you all so hot and bothered.

The fact that you idiots still talk about him all day is evidence enough... Lube completes you!
Really? You are just stupid. He is banned for a reason. YOUR dumbass is still taking up for him. You want to join him? I know you love your baby boy and miss him so much. I'm all for gay rights. Oh and its Queen Bitch Goddess Princess. To you Tiny Meat.
Originally Posted by R.M.
Wait a minute I thought Luke was my side piece. You Conservatives can not make up your minds. Which one of us is fucking the other. Or are we like you guys and just fuck whomever gets in the way. LOL!
  • R.M.
  • 05-30-2017, 10:13 AM
If you take Luke you have to keep him. That's the rule.
Well assup, chalk up ANOTHER one of YOUR protégé's to the" gloryhole of history " !!! YOUR protege's " vacation " must cause problems with the reach-around crew's " roster " in the gay pride marches. You all will go back to fighting over who gets to carry the rainbow flag to lead you proud gloryhole operators. And whatever will this do for YOUR " production targets " for YOUR dingleberry wine operation ? Were YOU and LUBE trying to get YOUR wine sold at HEB stores statewide ? Is that why he spent so much time LURKING their parking lots ?
As you may know I got Av8R banned- because of his rudeness, arrogance and danger to the community. In the last 60 days, I have been responsible for banning 3 idiots: Waco Kid, Bambino, and Av8R. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hello?
Hello? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He kinda forget to mention getting HIMSELF banned TWICE ! But then, lying liberals have that tendency to LIE about any of their wrong doing , " I did NOT..." !
He kinda forget to mention getting HIMSELF banned TWICE ! But then, lying liberals have that tendency to LIE about any of their wrong doing , " I did NOT..." ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Does that explain his AWOL at the HEB?
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 10:59 AM
Actually I don't miss him at all. I find his ranting and raving to be tedious and embarrassing. Much of the ribbing he got from you was of his own creation and his poor use of the English language.

Just as there was a reason he got banned, there is a reason he got you all so hot and bothered.

The fact that you idiots still talk about him all day is evidence enough... Lube completes you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

They do not get it.

Pushing a emotional person over the edge is nothing to celebrate. Especially the way it was done.

I will not miss Like but Gay Rey is 10 x worse and a few others are close behind with their continuous lies and distortions

They do not get it.

Pushing a emotional person over the edge is nothing to celebrate. Especially the way it was done.

I will not miss Like but Gay Rey is 10 x worse and a few others are close behind with their continuous lies and distortions Originally Posted by WTF

Lube was his own brand of a POS wtf.. no body pushed that blob over the edge. He got banned for doing something very much against the rules hear.

There' s lots of people on here that I disagree with. You being one of them, but even though I may shit on some of your opinions I would never shit on you personally.

Lube carried things of the board into the RW. That's why he got banned. He not only lied about himself but He sent many very personal threats to folks and then lied about it. He brought all the harassing he got on himself..

He was a POS scumbag in anyone's book and he should have been in yours as well.