the riots and violence

tbone2u
Russ38
Did you guys watch the video in Seattle a car crashed into two protesters on I5 expressway.
The irony is, two BLM white female protesters illegally blocked the freeway and the driver is a black male.
one female protester died in hospital
The other one survived
Not saying this has anything to do with tattoos but these two females have a lot of tattoos and also feminists, who knows, theme of the protest on expressway was femme for BLM
don’t protest on freeways, safety first
Forth of July weekend...Chicago

80 people shot, 20 dead including two children

What a waste of life Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yet protesters want to abolish police
Got lots of ammo p73777?

I do
tbone2u
Russ38
Did you guys watch the video in Seattle a car crashed into two protesters on I5 expressway.
The irony is, two BLM white female protesters illegally blocked the freeway and the driver is a black male.
.... Originally Posted by p73777
The video I saw the police were on the freeway ASSISTING the rioters shutting down the highway. Unforgiveable!
Rioting on federal highways should be considered domestic terrorism.

Yet protesters want to abolish police Originally Posted by p73777
That's what the "words have meaning" crowd say. Then they hire private security at taxpayer expense to protect them.

The truth is they want police protection. They don't want police enforcement.
Not saying this has anything to do with tattoos but these two females have a lot of tattoos and also feminists, who knows, theme of the protest on expressway was femme for BLM Originally Posted by p73777
Yeah.....Feminazi’s and Diesel Dykes riding the BLM wave to push their agenda as well.....

Got lots of ammo p73777?

I do Originally Posted by tbone2u
^^^^ This shit....

Been stocking up for a long time.....
Hi Russ38 and tbone2u,
The freeway crashes/plow survivor called Diaz Love. She is actually a professional protester from Portland. Y’all know what is happening in Portland.
Poor driver had to through all this and the bond is 1.2 million.
These protesters get paid, many of them don’t have a job. I guess protesting is their job.
The video I saw the police were on the freeway ASSISTING the rioters shutting down the highway. Unforgiveable!
Rioting on federal highways should be considered domestic terrorism.

That's what the "words have meaning" crowd say. Then they hire private security at taxpayer expense to protect them.

The truth is they want police protection. They don't want police enforcement. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I agree with you gnadfly!