NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

They'd end up shooting their own guys.
LOL

Kubs would be all like, "That was on me guys, I'll have to get that corrected next time"
Ok yeah...that pic was fucking funny...
Funny picture Don, although Kubes looks way to buff. Schaub looks about right, scrawny and all.

Seedy, I am a blunt mfer. Never really fit into the ass kissing corporate world although I did try to fuck my way to the top!!

Bigtex? Crickets? Tri Fingering? Give it an extra tickle for me BT!! Sneak in the 4th finger and just make it a fist fuck!!

Go Dopey!!! Suck it Kubes!!
How did you guys come up with the 'Dopey' name? Is it more based on him looking like one of the 7 dwarfs or more a shot at the mental aspect!? Curious!
Shit, I forgot how these guys came up of the name as well.

The only guy playing shittier than Dopey right now is this man

Shit, I forgot how these guys came up of the name as well.

The only guy playing shittier than Dopey right now is this man

Originally Posted by TheDon
Eli averages 21 points a game. Im not sure what dopey is doing but i doubt near that.
Well, at least our shitty QB has lead us to ONE WIN, that team is on pace to get the number on pick in the draft.

And honestly, there is speculation going around that they are going to change the spelling of "Elite" to leave out the "Eli" part.
Romo was a late draft pick or even a free agent. Keenum was a free agent and he exhibits some Romo type ability. Good pocket presence and very nifty with the ball. TJ won a playoff game and led a crucial drive at Cincinattti to get us in the playoffs. He is faster than what we have and has a stronger arm. TJ's decision making is still questionable but so is Keenums due to experience. Originally Posted by Daddio
Romo was undrafted. So was Case Keenum.

Keenum set all sorts of records in college, but the guy whose records he broke (Timmy Chang) never did anything in the NFL. On the other end of the spectrum, you have Drew Brees, criticised for being too short and a "system quarterback."

So is Case another Timmy Chang or another Drew Brees? We'll never know as long as Kubiak is deciding which quarterback to play.
We'll never know since Kubiak has decided which quarterback to play. Originally Posted by skajules
FTFY...
But Brees played at Purdue where he faced significantly better competition.

Keenum faced nothing but shitty defenses in UH, and the last (and most important game of the season, with UH favored by double digits), he shit the bed and did nothing against a decent defense.

That said, I'd like to see him as well, but he ain't no Brees.
Christ. Peterson's kid is dead. Awful.
  • ackvt
  • 10-11-2013, 04:57 PM
That's terrible. Wouldn't you go into that relationship knowing who the father was and clearly understand you don't beat the kid of someone who could pound your ass into the ground (and should) or has plenty of money to pay someone to (and should) or, finally, could hire the best legal team to destroy your case in court after you plead not guilty assuring your trip to the chair, or whatever they use.

As I've always said, anyone who does something like this to a child should get to experience a great deal of pain before being allowed to die. Any child, NFL star's or not.
If there is such a thing as karma hopefully he will die in jail, & I don't mean from serving a life sentence or the chair.
Case Keenum will NEVER be the long term answer at QB. He MIGHT get to start a game this year toward the end. Next year the team will draft a QB in the first round and he will be given the starting job and that will be that.