Cowboy season predictions

Ooops. Not one and done. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Ha! I get you were pretty fucking worried for most of that game though.

Yet another Brady/Manning showdown!
Ooops. Not one and done. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
They pulled it out. Had some help. Not sure a one TD performance will cut it against the Belicheks. But a win is a win and you have scoreboard this day.
Ha! I get you were pretty fucking worried for most of that game though.

Yet another Brady/Manning showdown! Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Worried?? That's a damn understatement!!! I was having a nervous breakdown!
They pulled it out. Had some help. Not sure a one TD performance will cut it against the Belicheks. But a win is a win and you have scoreboard this day. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Yeah, I agree. Not a pretty game. Catch the damn Ball!!
If the Denver receivers show up with "butter fingers" again this weekend, the Broncos are doomed. Period.
I counted seven....maybe eight flat out drops by practically every member of the receiving and running back corps. The Pats will rip Denver a new a-hole if that kinda shoddy performance is repeated.
If the Denver receivers show up with "butter fingers" again this weekend, the Broncos are doomed. Period.
I counted seven....maybe eight flat out drops by practically every member of the receiving and running back corps. The Pats will rip Denver a new a-hole if that kinda shoddy performance is repeated. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I agree. If we play the way we are capable of playing, it will be a piece of cake. However, if we repeat last Sundays game...which btw gave me PTSD...then we deserve to lose.

OAN. Brady has never won a playoff game in Denver so the odds are in our favor. Holy Fucking Tebow I hope that trend continues!!!!

#DB4L
Fuck the Cowboys. Fuck Tom Brady! Fuck all you shit talking motherfuckers!!!
#orangemotherfuckincrushbitche s
Looks like your gimp will be playing Carolina. Should be a good match, that defense against Cam. Carolina figured out they can't take their foot off the gas with a lead.
Fuck the Cowboys. Fuck Tom Brady! Fuck all you shit talking motherfuckers!!!
#orangemotherfuckincrushbitche s Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Classy, Denver must be so glad to have you on their side. As obnoxious as this is, I'm still glad the Patriots are out. And I like Manning, but Carolina will have him fdau, and not in a good way.
Classy, Denver must be so glad to have you on their side. As obnoxious as this is, I'm still glad the Patriots are out. And I like Manning, but Carolina will have him fdau, and not in a good way. Originally Posted by daty/o
Not sure I was trying to portray classy, but OK. I was tipsy, at a bar, and my team just won. Just having fun. I'm pretty sure they would be very happy to have me as a fan. Face down ass up portrays ultimate class though sport.

that is all I have to say about that
Kuddoes to Denver and Carolina for making it to the Big Game. Let the hype machine begin for SB50 That said......

.It's a shame to hear how Pats fans turned on Gostkowski (their all-pro place kicker) once the game went final. Yes, he missed his first extra point in 500+ attempts at the wrong time, making the score 7-6, thus keeping the Pats behind all day long (and....hence requiring the Pats to go for a 2 pt conversion in the final seconds of the game in order to tie and force overtime).

Social media is so abused.....and (especially) by idiot sports fans.....case in point: New England.
Gostkowski was immediately threatened thru all measures of social media (as has his entire family was) by this over-zealous fan base in the aftermath. There's no excusing what was written.....borderline criminal IMO.

It's embarrassing and absolutely deplorable. And 100% typical of this single-celled brain fan base. After all, everyone in the free world recalls the abuse Bill Buckner received years ago for his gaffe in the World Series.

Every time I think the Philadelphia fan base is the worst (manners, sportsmanship, etc) in the world.....I'm reminded that New England rules the universe in that department.
Yes, it seems the exuberant fan base has gone dark. As for RG3; if he has his way, he'll end up in Dallas. But he isn't nearly dysfunctional enough to appeal to JJ. We are more likely to get Manziel. Originally Posted by daty/o
Looks like I wasn't kidding as much as I thought.

http://www.120sports.com/video/v1635...pLid=674242658
Congrats to Peyton and the Broncos. Glad that he is able to do the Elway thing and retire on top now, if that is what he decides. And happy for BBW Katrina; you said your team could do it and they did. Maybe Dallas would do better if we had such loyal fans.