Trayvon Martin's Gun and Pot photos

So admitting a preference (a bias you might say) for chocolate ice cream over vanilla is latent racism in SSOB's thoughts. We all have biases for, you name it, ham over beef, blondes over brunettes, coffee over tea, but as long was we don't pass laws making it illegal to be a blonde or to discriminate against coffee drinkers then I think we are okay (except for SSOB). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Of course. But when WTF is trying desperately to make a point ..

.......... anything works for him!
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2013, 03:23 PM
LOL! You can't speak Mandarin, but I can speak redneck like you!
Originally Posted by Uncle Han
If I liked ladyboys, I'd have learnt Mandarin too!
Latent racism means you do not know or will not admit to that bias/racism. Originally Posted by WTF
See here is the next step in his weak ass "argument" .... like I said before.

He equates "bias" and "racism" ...

... that's what happens when he gets held back in the 3rd grade for so long.

Goes along with the little cartoon characters he adds to his "cutesy" prose.

Say, WTF, does that work with the "blondes" who hang around you?

And WTF .. you enjoy eating pussy right? ... According to your morphed wisdom then you ought to enjoy eating cock .. they are both sex organs! And WTF, you really don't have to like eating cock ... otherwise you might be biased!!!
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Of course. But when WTF is trying desperately to make a point ..

.......... anything works for him! Originally Posted by LexusLover
laws have nothing to do with human nature. You and JD are confusing natural laws with human laws. I have said all we are arguing is our degree of racism. A racial bias is a degree of racism. You and JD seem to have trouble with that fact. Probably the pointy hood getting in your way.
Racist rant again SSOB??? When will you quit?

I guess you call yourself a bisexual rather than admit that you're gay. 12 of one, a dozen of another. For the record I eat pussy of asians, whites, browns, and blacks. If there is another kind of pussy I will probably eat it as well.....if only SSOB could say the same.

Iz U goin to eatz me?
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2013, 06:49 PM
I eat pussies like you for brunch....
A racial bias is a degree of racism. Originally Posted by WTF
There you go again, mixing up those concepts. Pussy and dicks.

It's Friday night, WT, GIVE IT A REST.

You are getting so obsessed with trying to be correct, you are losing the discussion.

My bias is in the realm of Blue Bell vs. _________.

You have fun with yourself, now, ok? I'm off to dinner and some culturally inspring stuff. You know. Like Blues.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2013, 07:19 PM
Enjoy LL!
Enjoy LL! Originally Posted by WTF
I did.

You ought to push back from your keyboard and try it sometime for a change.
I eat pussies like you for brunch.... Originally Posted by WTF
In your mind.

Your interest seems to be sparring with others in an attempt to demonstrate your intellectual superiority. The flaw with that is the "tools" and "techniques" you employ for the task are competitive with the stooges with whom you surround yourself in your "real life" and in the greater arena those little silly word games you play would not get you to first base, and more than likely get you a trip to the bench for a long rest.

The above statement is symptomatic of that mentality.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2013, 08:45 AM
I did.

You ought to push back from your keyboard and try it sometime for a change. Originally Posted by LexusLover
For a change you might want to quit thinking you're the most objective sob in the world. For a change....
For a change you might want to quit thinking you're the most objective sob in the world. For a change.... Originally Posted by WTF
I don't. I don't know all of the "sobs in the world"! .... Do you?

But knocking you off for what you really are is a walk in the park.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2013, 11:48 AM
First you're Perry Mason now you're Sigmund Fraud!
This isn't a political thread !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a legal/cultural thread.
This isn't a political thread !!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
lol ....i think they just coin flip on some of 'em.

...or if Obama is mentioned anywhere in a thread.