Steelers 2024 thread

They interviewed Fields today and he handled it like a pro! I have a lot of respect for him. Hate this move more and more. Predictable play calls, below average skill position guys and an injured/poor O-line isn’t exactly QB friendly.
We’ll see. Originally Posted by Charley3
Yeah, Fields isn’t Pickens. It’s not all about him. He didn’t point fingers and accepted responsibility. He knows he should be still playing. He wasn’t going to diss Tomlin. He’s smarter than that. This is an important game as far as the playoffs are concerned. Tomlins laying it on the line. The timing is questionable. Wilson was medically cleared 3 weeks ago. He’s rolling the dice. Hope it works out.
Bradshaw and Ben would stick with Fields.

https://x.com/steelersdepot/status/1...395627672?s=42 Originally Posted by bambino
So would I
  • Mplay
  • 10-18-2024, 01:56 PM
Just not sure what defense is going to show up Sunday night. I can see Rodger’s tearing them up.
Roger's has just added his fav wide receiver to his long ball target list.
Jets are 1.5 points favs on most of the Vegas lines.
The big question is if Wilson can execute his teams playbook in his first game with that.
As the 1.5 is just one bad play, the game should be good.
We'll be in the stands on the Jets side of the field
The jets have a good pass. Rush and our oline is in shambles. Not the best situation for a switch to wilson imho. Tomlin is picking a lousy game to do this.
Hope wilson shines and has the whole playbook at his disposal
Roger's has just added his fav wide receiver to his long ball target list.
Jets are 1.5 points favs on most of the Vegas lines.
The big question is if Wilson can execute his teams playbook in his first game with that.
As the 1.5 is just one bad play, the game should be good.
We'll be in the stands on the Jets side of the field Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Well Carpi, welcome to Da Burgh. Do we know Wilson is going to start? Coach T is keeping it a secret. But Lonesome George Pickens told the world Wilson will start after practice. Coach T is a sneaky devil. Hopefully there won’t be another shit storm tomorrow night delaying the the game 2hrs. This should be an epic battle between two senior citizen QBs. Which one will be left standing at the end of the game? That’s the question Carpi. My guess it will be Rodgers. He’s been playing and has more weapons at his disposal. And Carpi, don’t forget to feed the pigeons in Market Square. You’ll see them waving Terrible Towels in front of Primantis. Right next to Whiskey Bs. They’ll appreciate it.
Bambi,
You didn't show to pic up the breakfast tab. We're doing a couple museums today.
Bambi,
You didn't show to pic up the breakfast tab. We're doing a couple museums today. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I was busy. Doing nothing. But hey, enjoy the Warhol museum!!!!! On to the Steeler game tomorrow night.

Let’s sing!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ7K0Aqyx0g

It’s all the Pittsburgh history you need Carpi!!!!!