Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

What if the government knew this was planned and let it happen anyway. Throw in some crisis actors at the end, out in the streets...

NAW, they wouldn't do that would they? the Globalist0zombies don't want our 2nd amendment that bad...

Staging a terrorist attack;

In Lebanon some photographers caught the moment when a dead man was being pulled from the wreckage of a destroyed building. Days later the same man was photographed helping clear wreckage from a collapsed apartment building. Investigation found the the man in yellow was a member of the Hamas PR unit.

A newspaper was caught adding two additional smoke columns to a pararama view of the Lebanese skyline to show how badly Israel was bombing Lebanon.

Hitler floated the story about German people being attack and spat upon by Polish nationals in the Polish corridor.

The US floated the story about North Vietnamese guns boats attacking the US Navy in the Gulf of Tonkin.

The world was treated to thousands of stories of atrocities visited upon nuns and orphans at the hands of the Hun in Belgium.

No, nothing like this has ever happened and it couldn't happen here....unless you want to count the goal of Fast and Furious which was to increase the violence along the Texas/Mexico border.
...to fabricate a story as complex as this one. There are just too many "real time" moving parts and individuals involved.

.....given the limited amount of time to accomplish that monumental task. Particularly given the "real time" phones with just about everyone present .. and apparently victims were "streaming" to other persons outside of harms way. Misquoting, embellishing, and even fabricating are too common, but can be verified and called out if incorrect. Originally Posted by LexusLover

In Lebanon some photographers caught the moment when a dead man was being pulled from the wreckage of a destroyed building. Days later the same man was photographed helping clear wreckage from a collapsed apartment building. Investigation found the the man in yellow was a member of the Hamas PR unit.

A newspaper was caught adding two additional smoke columns to a pararama view of the Lebanese skyline to show how badly Israel was bombing Lebanon.

Hitler floated the story about German people being attack and spat upon by Polish nationals in the Polish corridor.

The US floated the story about North Vietnamese guns boats attacking the US Navy in the Gulf of Tonkin.

The world was treated to thousands of stories of atrocities visited upon nuns and orphans at the hands of the Hun in Belgium.

No, nothing like this has ever happened and it couldn't happen here....unless you want to count the goal of Fast and Furious which was to increase the violence along the Texas/Mexico border. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The examples you site occurred "overseas" and away from the scrutiny of persons on U.S. soil observing and reporting....and for the most part at a time when reporting/communications were extremely slow and filtered.

No, nothing like this has ever happened and it couldn't happen here....unless you want to count the goal of Fast and Furious which was to increase the violence along the Texas/Mexico border. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Here's what pisses me off. They put these outrageous stories out there and I am expected to believe them without any evidence that it happened. For instance this Orlando shooting one guy armed with a rifle and a shit load of ammo is going to walk through a parking lot unseen. Then enters a night club and shoots over one hundred people killing 49 and wounding 53 others. The footage we are presented with is not consistent with that degree of carnage. It also seems they won't show any crime scene photos even after everything is under control. It seems all we get is days of ambiguous bullshit information on the shooter, his wife, how their marriage was, a gun shop who claims this guy was asking about Body armor, how he was being surveilled by the FBI, how Obama had released him from a "No Fly List". The list goes on and on. Who cares, show me a fucking legitimate crime scene. All those shots fired fifty deceased over fifty injured. That place was a mess. Not one righteous photo or video account of this incident, just a bunch of hideous bullshit that doesn't prove a dam thing.

Jim
"It also seems they won't show any crime scene photos even after everything is under control."

You don't need to see them, and neither do the family and friends. This isn't TV.
"It also seems they won't show any crime scene photos even after everything is under control."

You don't need to see them, and neither do the family and friends. This isn't TV. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why don't I need to see them? They showed crime scene photos of Nicole Simpson/ Ron Goldman Murders. The Media thinks we are suppose to take their word for it. There's a lot of funny shit going on in this country. For instance Oprah Winfrey was seen at the Ferguson riots. Standing amongst the crowd posing as a protester. She's a successful talk show host. She's worth probably billions. What the fuck would she be doing in that kind of setting?

Jim
Why don't I need to see them? They showed crime scene photos of Nicole Simpson/ Ron Goldman Murders. The Media thinks we are suppose to take their word for it. There's a lot of funny shit going on in this country. For instance Oprah Winfrey was seen at the Ferguson riots. Standing amongst the crowd posing as a protester. She's a successful talk show host. She's worth probably billions. What the fuck would she be doing in that kind of setting?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

You got a point there, Jim

Can't happen here? Google Operation Northwoods. And that's just one we know about. It is entirely possible given the amorality of this administration that they left this guy alone hoping he would do something so they could advance their gun grabbing agenda. Not saying that is the case, but such a scenario is not beneath this administration.
Can't happen here? Google Operation Northwoods. And that's just one we know about. It is entirely possible given the amorality of this administration that they left this guy alone hoping he would do something so they could advance their gun grabbing agenda. Not saying that is the case, but such a scenario is not beneath this administration. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Absolutely, If this thing wasn't fabricated entirely, they exaggerated the fine points to meet their agenda's criteria. I would venture to say the number of deaths and injured were exaggerated to raise the bar on an incident involving a gay establishment. I am going to make a prediction. The next incident involving the Gay community will be blamed on Christians.

Jim
Absolutely, If this thing wasn't fabricated entirely, they exaggerated the fine points to meet their agenda's criteria. I would venture to say the number of deaths and injured were exaggerated to raise the bar on an incident involving a gay establishment. I am going to make a prediction. The next incident involving the Gay community will be blamed on Christians.

Lib-retards -- e.g., CNN's Anderson Cooper -- are already blaming Christians for the night club attack, and some other lib-retard bitch is blaming the alligator attack on "white privilege".

Lib-retards -- e.g., CNN's Anderson Cooper -- are already blaming Christians for the night club attack, and some other lib-retard bitch is blaming the alligator attack on "white privilege".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How about that, already.

Jim

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

disgusting. "Cooper the take it in the pooper homo" would be killed on sight by the caliphate. yet this idiot wants to blame Christians? really? he's lucky he's been allowed to make 100 million dollars as a faggot. that proves America simply does not care who you are. if you work hard, you can be a millionaire and still take it up your ass. just pay your taxes coop. and wipe the poop off your face too. homo
disgusting. "Cooper the take it in the pooper homo" would be killed on sight by the caliphate. yet this idiot wants to blame Christians? really? he's lucky he's been allowed to make 100 million dollars as a faggot. that proves America simply does not care who you are. if you work hard, you can be a millionaire and still take it up your ass. just pay your taxes coop. and wipe the poop off your face too. homo Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, I hate Anderson Cooper. He's not even a real journalist, he's a CIA asset. His mother by the way is fashion designer Gloria Vanderbilt. I once read, when he was young his mother would take him to work and some of the models would dress him up in girly cloths. He was encouraged to be effeminate. Apparently he didn't have a strong father figure. He's not even a good journalist. He just grills people on one sided liberal issues that don't really matter anyway.

Jim
Yeah, I hate Anderson Cooper. He's not even a real journalist, he's a CIA asset. His mother by the way is Gloria Vanderbilt. I read once when he was young his mother would take him to work and some of the models would dress him up in girly cloths. He was encouraged to be effeminate. Apparently he didn't have a strong father figure. He's not even a good journalist. He just grills people on one sided liberal issues that really matter anyway.

his mammy also said she wouldn't give him any of the Vanderbilt fortune. not like they have any left. they are broke. they blew it all.

yet .. somehow she's supposedly worth 200 million. but wouldn't give her fag son 1 dime. why? is she broke? or is she just a cunt who wouldn't care less that her son is a homo? i think that's the reason he was cut off. had he been a real man he'd have gotten millions.

yet this asshole blames Christians because a closet gay mooslam felt so disgusted with his homo tendencies he had to go kill 49 people over it? and yell "Allah Akbar" while doing it? right!!!
his mammy also said she wouldn't give him any of the Vanderbilt fortune. not like they have any left. they are broke. they blew it all.

yet .. somehow she's supposedly worth 200 million. but wouldn't give her fag son 1 dime. why? is she broke? or is she just a cunt who wouldn't care less that her son is a homo? i think that's the reason he was cut off. had he been a real man he'd have gotten millions.

yet this asshole blames Christians because a closet gay mooslam felt so disgusted with his homo tendencies he had to go kill 49 people over it? and yell "Allah Akbar" while doing it? right!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Gloria Vanderbilt was a nut. Her true fame came from fashion design. In the early 80's she designed and marketed jeans for full figured women. They were an immediate hit, she became a socialite and a celebrity over night. She was crazy she partied a lot and blew her fortune. Little Anderson was pushed from pillar to post because his mother was too busy with her new found life style. We actually live in an actor based reality. Everything is based on celebrity status and nothing is what it seems. We are highly influenced by three things. the entertainment Industry, Main stream Media and Politics. It's because the same people own all three. It wasn't always that way but it is now.

Jim