Texas school shooting

How about we lock up Cruz and Abbott in a school with one door and start it on fire and see you makes it out, if it's frigging Teddy he will be alone and not pushing the governor, but neither would I.
why do you claim it doesn't work?

... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Look at this thread.

Might be my old eyes but can you show a post here that documents the reduction of kids be killed in such events?

Some claim getting rid of guns. Others imply more guns to be the solution.
Look at this thread.

Might be my old eyes but can you show a post here that documents the reduction of kids be killed in such events?

Some claim getting rid of guns. Others imply more guns to be the solution. Originally Posted by Precious_b

evasive as usual. are you going to say why the constitution doesn't work or not?
um.. you know there are corrupt people in the military who may not think much of "honor" besides doing the duty and country part faithfully more or less. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Of course... but the military does a better job of weeding out the worthless than Harvard does. It's not without its problems but if you're willing to risk your life for your fellow citizens, you've perhaps proven that you have the sense to vote for the good of the nation vs. expropriating the treasury.

theres the credit rating system. no is setting fires to their facilities. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Does the Credit rating system prevent me from buying groceries at a particular store, prevent travel, prevent me from getting a job for which I am otherwise capable of solely for voicing unpopular opinions?

what would Adams think of the radical left's war on society? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He'd be shocked at the lot of us. Likely he'd undue the revolution if he thought it would prevent the perversions of the left becoming common to all of society.
[snip]

Does the Credit rating system prevent me from buying groceries at a particular store, prevent travel, prevent me from getting a job for which I am otherwise capable of solely for voicing unpopular opinions?

[snip] Originally Posted by texassapper
no, but it does prevent you from getting a loan or a credit card or a mortgage if your credit score is not good or a good risk.
evasive as usual. are you going to say why the constitution doesn't work or not? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I take that as a compliment from someone who does every bit of misdirection than show proof of a previous statement I made *cough* Steele Dossier *cough* about initial funding source is false.

So, you are claiming the Constitution is working at 1,000%?

*I* don't think it is. And it is nice to have an opt out clause to it. January 6 was NOT a valid exercise of said clause to those that might bring it up.

Again, i'll ask for solution that was give on this thread that has been shown to reduce these kinds of events. Some say take guns. Some say more guns.

Whatever it is in the broad spectrum, it should be a solution that is non-political since the victims have no party affiliation being so young.
I'm searching for your positive contribution. Nothing yet. Could be a DB error on ekky's part. Still searching...

Look at this thread.

Some claim getting rid of guns. Others imply more guns to be the solution. Originally Posted by Precious_b
It's just a very good thing that the feds arrived and told all those Texas wanna be rambos standing around to fuck this waiting around shit we are going in for the kill...wtf happen to Texas protect and serve

Dah...watch from afar you fucking wAnna be Rambo cowards...no excuse except abbot is livid and videoing his owners nra which are a lot worse than his energy company owners that kill people by freezing them to death

Edit to add.that I'm sure abbot will blame Biden on all these Texas massacres that have happen on abbot head up his ass watch
Of course... but the military does a better job of weeding out the worthless than Harvard does. It's not without its problems but if you're willing to risk your life for your fellow citizens, you've perhaps proven that you have the sense to vote for the good of the nation vs. expropriating the treasury.

He'd be shocked at the lot of us. Likely he'd undue the revolution if he thought it would prevent the perversions of the left becoming common to all of society. Originally Posted by texassapper

all of the founding fathers would be aghast at the monstrosity the Federal Government is today. they tried to prevent that on purpose by creating a Federal Republic that clearly gave the States a large amount of autonomy.

that alone has held the Fed Gov in check despite the huge expansion it has undergone over the decades.

if the founding fathers were alive today they'd start a new revolution against Washington D.C.

no, but it does prevent you from getting a loan or a credit card or a mortgage if your credit score is not good or a good risk. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

exactly. if they could corrupt the credit system then unless you are a cash buyer for big purchase items like homes and vehicles which very few are you are fucked.
You must be new in these here parts. Probably have not heard of vaccine mandates at the government level and government-private interfaces for same. Anyway, welcome aboard and keep your arms and fingers inside the posting box at all times.

The social credit system can only be implemented by private companies in the US... the govt. would have a hard time getting that past the courts.

If private companies start to implement them, I suspect they will start suffering a lot of unexplained fires at their facilities. Originally Posted by texassapper
It's just a very good thing that the feds arrived and told all those Texas wanna be rambos standing around to fuck this waiting around shit we are going in for the kill...wtf happen to Texas protect and serve

Dah...watch from afar you fucking wAnna be Rambo cowards...no excuse except abbot is livid and videoing his owners nra which are a lot worse than his energy company owners that kill people by freezing them to death

Edit to add.that I'm sure abbot will blame Biden on all these Texas massacres that have happen on abbot head up his ass watch Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Boy. If you are correct, this would be reason to defund the police. Why up the funding for exercising "To Serve and Molest" the public?
48 is the number of times in the past year Uvalde schools have been locked down thanks to F Joe Biden exclusively.

Edit to add.that I'm sure abbot will blame Biden on all these Texas massacres that have happen on abbot head up his ass watch Originally Posted by Tsmokies
48 is the number of times in the past year Uvalde schools have been locked down thanks to F Joe Biden exclusively. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

but think of all the good things Brandon has done ...

BAAHHHAAHAAAAA
no, but it does prevent you from getting a loan or a credit card or a mortgage if your credit score is not good or a good risk. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That is a function of your financial acumen. If you can't pay a bill, that's not much in dispute. If you think abortion is a crime... well if that prevents you from getting a CC, mortgage, or a job, we're going to have some significant problems from a large swath of the population that doesn't agree with our political overlords. I know how that's been solved historically.