FlynnFlammed

Not wrong yet. But you’re wrong most of the time. We’ll never catch up to you!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Snippets of the status of Flynn ... the LameStreamMedia and their loyal fans for some reason believe that once a person "pleas" there is no "going back" to square one ... particularly if the "plea" fits their LameStreamMedia's agenda and narrative.

If Flynn is pardoned ... who cares?
Sunday afternoon ... are the football reruns on? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who knows what he was ranting about. He doesn’t even know.
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2019, 05:09 PM
Snippets of the status of Flynn ... the LameStreamMedia and their loyal fans for some reason believe that once a person "pleas" there is no "going back" to square one ... particularly if the "plea" fits their LameStreamMedia's agenda and narrative.

If Flynn is pardoned ... who cares? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You jump from a plea change to a pardon.

bambino posted a while back that Flynn would change his plea...not get a pardon. I agree that Trump would probably pardon him.

But that was not the thrust of his post...it was a plea change.
how is Flynn going to build a border wall if hes in jail? his enemy's enemy is his friend surrounded by a body guards of lies to protect the truth. oh what a tangled web they weaved while partaking in fruit of the poisonous tree that is planted in the deep state soil. oh look hes eating a turkey sandwich . is he colluding with it. hes drinking Russian vodka with roger stone and eating a salad with Geraldo Rivera with Russian dressing on it. its to premature to tell if he should be fired for lying to mike pencil dick Originally Posted by themystic
Evidence of a case of full-blown Trump Derangement Syndrome. Flynn will be exonerated.
You jump from a plea change to a pardon.

bambino posted a while back that Flynn would change his plea...not get a pardon. I agree that Trump would probably pardon him.

But that was not the thrust of his post...it was a plea change. Originally Posted by WTF
You do know this hasn’t played out yet? Right? His sentencing has been postponed TWICE. Are you ignorant of those facts? Mueller dangled no jail time for Flynn. Why would he spend more time and money if that’s the case? The Judge asked him at the last hearing if he wanted to change his plea. That was after the judge, in your words, hammered him. Then the judge postponed sentencing. Yeah, he really hammered him. I have no idea how it will play out. Neither do you. If Flynn doesn’t get jail time, what’s the difference if he didn’t change his plea? The outcomes the same. His name is already trashed.
You do know this hasn’t played out yet? Right? His sentencing has been postponed TWICE. Are you ignorant of those facts? Mueller dangled no jail time for Flynn. Why would he spend more time and money if that’s the case? The Judge asked him at the last hearing if he wanted to change his plea. That was after the judge, in your words, hammered him. Then the judge postponed sentencing. Yeah, he really hammered him. I have no idea how it will play out. Neither do you. If Flynn doesn’t get jail time, what’s the difference if he didn’t change his plea? The outcomes the same. His name is already trashed. Originally Posted by bambino
Most military Traitors names do get trashed when the sell out their countries
Most military Traitors names do get trashed when the sell out their countries Originally Posted by themystic
Lying again.
Lying again. Originally Posted by bambino
Look Bambino. The sky is Green. Trump said so
Look Bambino. The sky is Green. Trump said so Originally Posted by themystic
No, AOC said the sky is green. She is lying. Just like you.
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2019, 08:42 PM
? The Judge asked him at the last hearing if he wanted to change his plea. That was after the judge, in your words, hammered him. Then the judge postponed sentencing. Originally Posted by bambino
The judge asked him if he wanted to postpone his SENTENCING, big difference. Flynn the agreed to postpone his sentencing. The judge implied that he was going to give him time unless he postponed his sentencing and provided a better reason for giving him no jail time. You have been confused at every turn in this case. He hammered him verbally.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/18/judg...t-hearing.html
The judge asked him if he wanted to postpone his SENTENCING, big difference. The judge implied that he was going to give him time unless he postponed his sentencing and provided a better reason for giving him no jsil time. You have been confused at every turn in this case.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/18/judg...t-hearing.html Originally Posted by WTF
The JUDGE postponed the sentencing, not Flynn. If the judge wanted to hammer him, he would have sentenced him at the time for the max. You live in Houston, just google how Mueller and Wiesman conducted themselves in that prosecution. Years later the SCOTUS overturned that case in a unanimous decision. A bit too late for the lives they destroyed. You see, this isn’t a partisan thought on my part. Just fairness and the rule of law. You seem to show hatred for people you don’t know. Burn them at the stake. You’re clearly not a Libertarian as you pass yourself to be. Just a partisan hack. No better than TM, SC and a few others here. Shame on you.
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2019, 09:05 PM
The JUDGE postponed the sentencing, not Flynn. If the judge wanted to hammer him, he would have sentenced him at the time Originally Posted by bambino
I said the judge hammered him verbally, which is true.

Flynn and his attorneys took the judge's advice and asked to postpone the sentencing.
I said the judge hammered him verbally, which is true.

Flynn and his attorneys took the judge's advice and asked to postpone the sentencing. Originally Posted by WTF
So now you agree the judge was the reason for postponing sentencing. Right?
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2019, 09:04 AM
So now you agree the judge was the reason for postponing sentencing. Right? Originally Posted by bambino
Actually Flynn is responsible for the position he was in.

The judge implied that he was going to give Flynn time. FLYNN ASKED TO CHANGE HIS OWN SENTENCING.

Which was mighty smart of him.
So now you agree the judge was the reason for postponing sentencing. Right? Originally Posted by bambino
Red this from WTF. You dont know your stuff. Maybe this will help you my Brother. Hey did you know that Babe Ruth was an orphan? Alot of people dont know that

Actually Flynn is responsible for the position he was in.

The judge implied that he was going to give Flynn time. FLYNN ASKED TO CHANGE HIS OWN SENTENCING.

Which was mighty smart of him.