NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Case Keenum is the answer! Originally Posted by Gator42
What was the question?
Every time I feel depressed, like thinking about going back to my boring, dead end job on Monday, I read one of Daddio's post game tirades and laugh so much I forget I'm depressed! Thanks , my friend!
No worries Soulmate, your welcome and feel free to use my verbiage on your boss at your job if need be. Prolly not a good idea but if you need to I understand. Just go get some snatch and it gets better. Remember your job pays for. The snatch so keep cool and vent on eccie.

Just sitting here thinking, we are a Cushing interception and a heeluva 2point conversion run by Foster from being 0 - 6!!!!!!! Think about that Kubiak supporters!!!!

Think about that McNair you cocksucker!!!!
DAMN....

I just heard on NFL network that a Texan fan showed up at Dopeys house?????

Was that you Daddio
What was the question? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
How to score TD's! of course
Case Keenum is the answer! Originally Posted by Gator42
What was the question? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
How to score TD's! of course Originally Posted by Gator42
For which team?
Tom brady is a bad mofo
  • ackvt
  • 10-13-2013, 05:40 PM
Holy cow! Go Pats!!! Yeah, pats fan too in addition to
<<<<
But Sox gotta do a lot better tonight.
I have to take a shit, meet me at MCNair's house!!!!

Let me re phrase, I have to take a Kubiak, meet me at. MCNair's house!!

Another great thought from today's game, It's 31-6 in the 3rd, 4 minutes to go, a 4 score game and our brilliant genius of a coach is not in the hurry up offense. Is he just trying to keep it close??? WTFuuuuuuck Kubes???? Then dopey goes down but the script remains the same!!!

Hey Kubiak you're fired!!! I fucking wish McJoke!!!!
Tom brady is a bad mofo Originally Posted by macksback
Saints should have had that one but Brees had a bad day. They just had to make a few first downs. Defense played well but you cannot let Brady have the ball at the end of the game. You will lose everytime.
FUNNY thing. The Denver Jacksonville game was talked about as the biggest betting point spread in NFL history. But the Texans Rams game had an actual larger point spread.
Looks like Kubiac has lost the team.
Tom brady is a bad mofo Originally Posted by macksback
Holy cow! Go Pats!!! Yeah, pats fan too in addition to Originally Posted by ackvt
PatsSuckRottenecards_12303921_rwqshbvvnr.png

Saints should have had that one but Brees had a bad day. They just had to make a few first downs. Defense played well but you cannot let Brady have the ball at the end of the game. You will lose everytime. Originally Posted by spear88
The Saints LOST that game more than Tom Shady and the Belicheats won it...

Sean Payton should be slapped up side his head with 9" of limp dick for the way he managed the last 2:00 of that game
............. you cannot let Brady have the ball at the end of the game. You will lose everytime. Originally Posted by spear88
NOT in the last two SuperBowls they were in but that is when the Giants truly were Giants!

Hate the Pats and what really puzzles me they win with shitbird no-names like edleman and Riddly and others who could not be on Houston's taxi squad! Hmmm....could it be the coaching, Daddio?

Love your banner, Dick em Down!
Hate the Pats and what really puzzles me they win with shitbird no-names like edleman and Riddly and others who could not be on Houston's taxi squad! Hmmm....could it be the coaching, Daddio?

Love your banner, Dick em Down! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Exactly...I probably hate them more than anyone but with all the players they DON'T HAVE playing right now, there's no way they should be 5-1.

Excellent coaching job by Belicheat