Texas school shooting

I'm searching for your positive contribution. Nothing yet. Could be a DB error on ekky's part. Still searching... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
If what you say is true, I think ima batting better than you with your close to 1,000 post in the Political section forming a vacuum on intelligent dialogue.
You must be new in these here parts. Probably have not heard of vaccine mandates at the government level and government-private interfaces for same. Anyway, welcome aboard and keep your arms and fingers inside the posting box at all times. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Ultimately that was ended. Had the court decision gone the other way, I think there would have been a lot of violence.
Boop!
Stop buying into the bullshit about the AR-15. They aren't that great of a gun. I have one, it's really nothing but a 22 cal. Selling an AR to an Eighteen year old is no more notorious than selling him a shotgun. It's obvious Firearms and Self Defense is an area you have no personal knowledge of. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I highly recommend that you do a little research about the AR-15 before you spew such nonsense. Hell, the 15 minute segment on "60 Minutes" earlier this evening would prove to you how absolutely fucking stupid your post is. Don't believe me? Watch it.

It's obvious YOU have no knowledge of Firearms or much of anything else for that matter other than posting falsehoods on a whore board while trying to pass them along as facts.
It's very obivous that the trumpy cult have no knowledge of anything
  • Mplay
  • 05-29-2022, 10:06 PM
It's very obivous that the trumpy cult have no knowledge of anything Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Is it cupcake?
Is it cupcake? Originally Posted by Mplay
its russian cupcake.
I highly recommend that you do a little research about the AR-15 before you spew such nonsense. Hell, the 15 minute segment on "60 Minutes" earlier this evening would prove to you how absolutely fucking stupid your post is. Don't believe me? Watch it.

It's obvious YOU have no knowledge of Firearms or much of anything else for that matter other than posting falsehoods on a whore board while trying to pass them along as facts. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I have more knowledge of Firearms and training than you'll ever have. The AR-15 is a Semi Automatic Rifle which is typically chambered for a .223 round which is basically a 22 Cal round. I own one and train with it regularly. It takes skill to shoot with a Rifle and to afford the Rifle's accuracy the sighting needs to be "Zeroed" which you probably know nothing about. What did they show on 60 minutes to impress you, someone shooting a Watermelon with an AR-15?
Hell, the 15 minute segment on "60 Minutes" earlier this evening would prove to you how absolutely fucking stupid your post is. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
LOL.. 60 minutes? How the fcuk old are you, geezer? 60 minutes hasn't been relevant since they went all in on the Bush Killian documents... LOL. What an expert you are!!
is that 60 minute segment available for link viewing?

I wanna see what those jokers did in that 15min segment. lol.
I highly recommend that you do a little research about the AR-15 before you spew such nonsense... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Suddenly unable to recall with any specificity what you just learned the other night on the Boob-Tube? Let's hear what ya got. But if'n your take it that it is too complicated and technical for me to understand, you can stop yourself right there. So regale us kid - all ears. Blow...

As a helpful aside for your awareness -- I know several shit-tons more about the platform than you will know in your next two life times, both of which will be as a sponge if you happen to believe that we evolve to a higher form in the after life
They showed what that weapon is capable of in technically a 13:23 and not even a 15 minute segment, so go to YouTube and just type in "60 Minutes and AR-15" in the search bar. I'd post the link myself, but I pay for YouTubeTV and everyone would need my password to actually watch it if I did so.

I don't know why I even wasted my time typing the above. Most of the Trumpette idiot clowns are just going to watch it and say it's not true.
...someone shooting a Watermelon with an AR-15? Originally Posted by Levianon17
The watermelon would have more brains than the poster.
They showed what that weapon is capable of in technically a 13:23 and not even a 15 minute segment, so go to YouTube and just type in "60 Minutes and AR-15" in the search bar. I'd post the link myself, but I pay for YouTubeTV and everyone would need my password to actually watch it if I did so.

I don't know why I even wasted my time typing the above. Most of the Trumpette idiot clowns are just going to watch it and say it's not true. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So you know what it's capable of by watching a T.V. Presentation. I know what it's capable of by actually shooting the dam thing and you're going to tell me to do research, lol. I mentioned in one of my posts that they aren't that great because they are quite typical the only real attractive feature of an AR-15 is it can be accessorized very easily with Scopes, Red Dot Sights, Lasers and Tact Lights by means of an accessory rail.