Trayvon Martin's Gun and Pot photos

I can't think of an ECCIE thread that can't be turned "political"....even a hooker review !
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2013, 08:46 AM
This isn't a political thread !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a legal/cultural thread. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Looks like a racial thread to me!

Leave it to a liberal to think in racial terms.......................be sides, isn't Zimmerman black ?
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2013, 08:49 AM
I can't think of an ECCIE thread that can't be turned "political"....even a hooker review ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

''That conservative cunt wouldn't even lick my ball! ''

''She had a ass like Hilliary Clinton.''
LOL........................... ........

''That conservative cunt wouldn't even lick my ball! ''

''She had a ass like Hilliary Clinton.'' Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Leave it to a liberal to think in racial terms.......................besides, isn't Zimmerman black ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fuc if I know.

I do know there are a pile of you boys that assume the black dead boy, got what he deserved! ''How dare he walk thur our neighborhood! Lucky we didn't hang his ass! '' Seems to be our Tea Turkeys take!

And there are a pile of you boys who think the white dude Zimmerman is a racist.
Fuc if I know.

I do not there are a pile of you boys that assume the black dead boy, got what he deserved! ''How dare he walk thur our neighborhood! Lucky we didn't hang his ass! '' Seems to be our Tea Turkeys take!

Originally Posted by WTF
You are 1/2 right. He probably got what he deserved but him being black had absolutely nothing to do with it. Deciding to beat the shit out of someone had everything to do with it.
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2013, 09:17 AM
And there are a pile of you boys who think the white dude Zimmerman is a racist. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I thought you said he was black!
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2013, 09:22 AM
You are 1/2 right. He probably got what he deserved but him being black had absolutely nothing to do with it. Deciding to beat the shit out of someone had everything to do with it. Originally Posted by Budman
Budman...what we will never know is what started it. Who started it. That said......

If you run me down and I turn and beat the shit out of you because I fear for my life and you then pull a gun you brought along...there can be a case made that you were at fault.

That appears what the State of Fl. has done with Zimmerman.

There is a huge difference between shooting a man entering your property/house and stalking people that walk through your neighborhood walking on public streets.
Right, funny how dumb you left wing racists are...............thinking Zimmerman could be a racists for shooting Martin when in reality it was black on black crime; like about 80% of the shootings in America !

Nothing political about it; it is all cultural.

I thought you said he was black! Originally Posted by WTF
  • Old-T
  • 06-02-2013, 10:35 AM
This isn't a political thread !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a legal/cultural thread. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Political thread, legal/cultural one, you are still a bellowing bag of wind who spews stupidity and hate. You love to hear yourself talk but almost never have anything worth saying.
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2013, 11:42 AM
Right, funny how dumb you left wing racists are...............thinking Zimmerman could be a racists for shooting Martin when in reality it was black on black crime; like about 80% of the shootings in America !

Nothing political about it; it is all cultural. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Blacks can hate other blacks for being black....that is still racist. You think the average black person likes an Uncle nTom black?
I have now read four versions of the 911 call in which Zimmerman is talking to the dispatcher ...

.... HOPEFULLY after it is introduced at trial as being "the authentic version" the media will actually release a transcript of "the authentic version" introduced into evidence WITHOUT EDITTING.

What I did get from all versions is that Zimmerman was not "following" Martin, but Martin turned to look at Zimmerman, and Zimmerman said he would meet the police at his truck. I "assume" those parts will remain to be heard by the Jury.
Blacks can hate other blacks for being black....that is still racist. You think the average black person likes an Uncle nTom black? Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, are you Black?