Signed, sealed, delivered! Who else has a new health insurance policy?

I once thought WTF had a shred of intelligence.....boy was I wrong.
you once thought?

BULLSHIT.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2013, 09:15 PM
I once thought WTF had a shred of intelligence.....boy was I wrong. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That's a compliment coming from you!

How about we call fixing the sign up process a surge and call anybody that does not agree with us a ...cut and runner!

• WTF
  • 10-29-2013, 09:17 PM
you once thought?

BULLSHIT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I bet ole 2Dogs did once. . . but not in a long , long time.
I once thought WTF had a shred of intelligence.....boy was I wrong. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
When was that?

You should have seen him justify Gore's winning of Florida by the Butterfly Ballot Theory back in 2002. That was a hoot!

It took WTF FIVE YEARS to figure out how to post a working link in these forums. My God, I even think Eva can figure it out faster.

Now his justifying the President lying (which he doesn't have to justify because he personally believes its Obama's RESPONSIBILITY to lie) by saying its payback for Yellow Cake!

For a war his party voted for! The current Secretary of State voted for it. BigKotex's hope for 2016 voted for it! But somehow I'm a political hypocrite!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

What a moronic buffoon!
How about we call fixing the sign up process a surge .... Originally Posted by WTF
Obama already did. That's why Jon Stewart is even criticizing the President now. You moronic buffoon.
Love your reviews, homo.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2013, 11:14 PM
Obama already did. That's why Jon Stewart is even criticizing the President now. You moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So you are wanting to Cut and Run?

Leave all those people without health insurance....after spending 24 Billion on a government shutdown. Hmmmmmmmm
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Love your reviews, homo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is obsessed with my link

• WTF
  • 10-29-2013, 11:24 PM

Now his justifying the President lying (which he doesn't have to justify because he personally believes its Obama's RESPONSIBILITY to lie) by saying its payback for Yellow Cake!

! Originally Posted by gnadfly
You cry about one lie and defend the other...of course I'm laughing at you! I got you yellow cake supporters all bent outta shape.

For a war his party voted for! The current Secretary of State voted for it. BigKotex's hope for 2016 voted for it! But somehow I'm a political hypocrite!

! Originally Posted by gnadfly
You do realize all those folks you mentioned are for Obamacare. Those fuckers don't care who lies to them, as long as they can spend money! And if I remember correctly, Kerry voted for it before he voted against it.

And of course I'm a hypocrite , just like we all are. We want the government to spend money on things we think are best for us (or the country if you really want to try and stretch it) and not on things we do not believe in. That is called politics you dumbshit.
And if I remember correctly, ......

.............. That is called politics you dumbshit. Originally Posted by WTF
"selective senility" Here have some more:

and wash it down with some ...

... probably called "Bimbo Juice" around your place.
Typical big government supporter......keep throwing money down that hole and sooner or later you will have 21 trillion in debt and another 90 trillion in unfunded liabilities.
You must still be fixing that Yugo.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2013, 08:04 AM
Typical big government supporter......keep throwing money down that hole and sooner or later you will have 21 trillion in debt and another 90 trillion in unfunded liabilities.
You must still be fixing that Yugo. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You support big government when it suits you

We all do.

Even COGramps.

got your government subsidy yet?

doesnt that make you proud?

isnt it galling to not be able to buy what you want? oh it doesnt bother you? i guess that says it all about you

obama wants to hook you into his dream, not the american one, his dream

obama, sebelius et al just dont get it... your premium is higher? we have a government subsidy we will give you...

plus you have better coverage, you have pediatric dentistry, arent you lucky we are so smart and can take care of you?

the policies i have seen for me are worse than what i have (given what i need and want) and more expensive, i have a huge lament....
america where are you?

Joke (good jokes are reality based): Obama dressed as a doctor, "if you have a hard time swallowing that pill (obamacare), we will jam it down your throat"
We all know where this is going.