Young girls with LOW prices?

We agree on a lady can charge what she wishes. But know this, there is a difference
in commodity versus differentiable product. With that being said, the lady has to determine which one she is.
you do understand if all the girls went to 300 and we had to see them, you might get stuck with one of us smelling guys right, lol. ive seen girl that charge more than you i just cant understand why your not at 500. i mean we will pay it right.
Pussy is only worth what I'm willing to pay for it. CBJ goes to the bottom of the list. Hell, there's millions of miles of untapped pussy in the world. Sometimes it's more advantageous to buy it and get what you want than throw $$$ down a well. Just my .02¢
..... you might get stuck with one of us smelling guys right, lol. ... Originally Posted by jeffycisme
I don't think she cares if you go around smelling guys. Ijs
not for 300, she wouldnt mind at all lol
If they smell I make them take a shower first anyways, so its cool
Baby Dallas you should charge 1000 an hour, by your logic you will get more money and work smarter. Of course you are worth it and we must pay.
lol
Baby Dallas you should charge 1000 an hour, by your logic you will get more money and work smarter. Of course you are worth it and we must pay. Originally Posted by scottprestons
Funny you said this, because I once thought about going GFE for a high dollar price and oh yes NOT ALL but some will pay it, believe me
Then you would re-establish yourself as a differentiable product to some degree.
I have officially run OUT of popcorn.... LOL
which is a commodity. A cheap one I might add.
I would charge so high of a price if I did go GFE that most men would not pay it anyways...lol
I think another factor to consider when comparing the $300 per hour/$80-$100 price point debate... And something everyone seems to be overlooking -- discretion and safety. Feasibly, how many people can you run through the same door in a day, without attracting a lot of unwanted attention, thus compromising both parties safety? One person in an hour versus four people showing up for a BNG in a one hour period...that's a vast difference in visible traffic.

Girls only thinking of their bottom line will go as low as they can and pack as many as they can into a day, while a more well-rounded provider will consider every aspect of her business, including gauging the visible traffic and the effects that could have on everyone's well-being...

Everyone wants to save money, so I understand the low-price appeal… But you are sacrificing safety to some degree by being yet another person in a very rapidly revolving door. JMO.
Pussy is only worth what I'm willing to pay for it. CBJ goes to the bottom of the list. Hell, there's millions of miles of untapped pussy in the world. Sometimes it's more advantageous to buy it and get what you want than throw $$$ down a well. Just my .02¢ Originally Posted by diveguy6

Keywords here are "Your Willing to pay" Not what the next man is willing to pay for my AMAZING CBJ. I make most CUM before I even get on, its the biggest problem with CBJ I have!! Got to start slacking on it so I can get some dick!