In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

Awwwww, did Idiot Boy Hankering go running to the Patriarch cause the big, bad bully was picking on him.

It's nice to see "Poppy" rushing to the defense of his Idiot Boy!
Originally Posted by bigtex
Once again, you've splashed down in the wrong place, and once again you're dribbling all over the place, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Awwwww, did Idiot Boy Hankering go running to the Patriarch cause the big, bad bully was picking on him.

It's nice to see "Poppy" rushing to the defense of his Idiot Boy! Originally Posted by bigtex
All you have is hot air. Don't you feel the least bit embarrassed? Ashamed?
All you have is hot air. Don't you feel the least bit embarrassed? Ashamed? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Poppy Idiot, why should I be ashamed? I do not have identical twin (Idiot) son's!
...why should I be ashamed? Originally Posted by bigtex
Since you don't have enough sense to know you should, I can understand.

Or did you mean what Kissinger said is "BULLSHIT"?

Or do you actually believe you are more knowledge than he was?

So, BigTitsLiar .... you "believe" the weapons inspectors were just supposed to be looking for nuclear weapons and that is what THE U.N. REQUIRED ...

"and to ratify the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons and on Their Destruction, of 10 April 1972"

and let's not forget ...

the Geneva Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or Other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare, signed at Geneva on 17 June 1925,

in the ..

RESOLUTION 687 (1991)

Adopted by the Security Council at its 2981st meeting, on 3 April 1991

But you, BigTitsLiar" ... "believe" it was ONLY ABOUT NUCLEAR WEAPONS?

Again, and you have the audacity to call any one an "idiot" .... ??

BitTisLIAR fits you to a "T"!

Here is your LIE...

"My argument all along has been (and still remains) that there would have been justification for an invasion had there been conclusive evidence indicating that Iraq had the capability to manufacture nuclear weapons at the time. And quite frankly, that is the specific reason the UN Inspectors were in place during the months leading up to the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq. The Weapons Inspectors were there specifically to determine whether Iraq had nuclear capability at the time. There was no other reason for them to be in place during the weeks and months leading up to the spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq."

Anyone betting with a lying sack of shit like you deserves to lose their money. "AIRBORNE"!!!!

Again, and you have the audacity to call any one an "idiot" .... ?? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot, would you prefer that I not refer to you and your identical twin sons (JDIdiot & IBIdiot) by your given names?
LLIdiot, would you prefer that I not refer to you and your identical twins (JDIdiot & IBIdiot) by your given names? Originally Posted by bigtex
That is not the subject of this thread: This is on topic of your WHINING:

So, BigTitsLiar .... you "believe" the weapons inspectors were just supposed to be looking for nuclear weapons and that is what THE U.N. REQUIRED ...

"and to ratify the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons and on Their Destruction, of 10 April 1972"

and let's not forget ...

the Geneva Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or Other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare, signed at Geneva on 17 June 1925,

in the ..

RESOLUTION 687 (1991)

Adopted by the Security Council at its 2981st meeting, on 3 April 1991

But you, BigTitsLiar" ... "believe" it was ONLY ABOUT NUCLEAR WEAPONS?

Again, and you have the audacity to call any one an "idiot" .... ??

BitTisLIAR fits you to a "T"!

Here is your LIE...

"My argument all along has been (and still remains) that there would have been justification for an invasion had there been conclusive evidence indicating that Iraq had the capability to manufacture nuclear weapons at the time. And quite frankly, that is the specific reason the UN Inspectors were in place during the months leading up to the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq. The Weapons Inspectors were there specifically to determine whether Iraq had nuclear capability at the time. There was no other reason for them to be in place during the weeks and months leading up to the spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq."

Anyone betting with a lying sack of shit like you deserves to lose their money. "AIRBORNE"!!!!
LLIdiot, would you prefer that I not refer to you and your identical twin sons (JDIdiot & IBIdiot) by your given names? Originally Posted by bigtex
I take that as a threat of "outing" on this board.
"AIRBORNE"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
We finally found something we can agree on.

"All the Way" back at ya!
"AIRBORNE"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
HAREBRAIN!

FTFY - No charge!
HAREBRAIN! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Go back to school, Airhead!
HAREBRAIN!

HAREBRAIN! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When do you leave for Beautiful Downtown Damascus?

Let me know, I am still good for your one way, first class airfare.

But only if you promise not to return.

BTW, weren't you the Dipshit who started a Dipshit of the Year thread and nominated yourself to be a leading contender for the #1 Dipshit?
I take that as a threat of "outing" on this board. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You can take my "threat" of "outing" you and your twin sons as the Idiot Family and add a $10 bill.

What can you get?

A cup of Starbuck's and some change.

How's that for a deal?
I take that as a threat of "outing" on this board. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What a dick squeeze!
What a dick squeeze! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LL seems to be a little paranoid at the moment. I posted behind him in a Houston Co-Ed thread earlier today and he accused me of "stalking him." Less than an hour earlier, he had accused me of "outing" him in this thread.

I always figured him to be a wuss. Now I find out he is actually a paranoid wuss!

I thought it was funny! Big ol' Wuss!